New Guitar

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by NishBlueweapon, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Can any 1 tell me where can i find a cheap guitar in mumbai??

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Check out the AMused group on facebook... there are plenty of used guitars for sale there... You might get lucky... For new one you can contact Alberto's or Furtados or even bajaao (not recommended though) ... Wait for Mumbai guys to help you more..

3. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Which guitar are you looking for? Acoustic or Electric? Whats ur budget?

4. Acoustic my budget is 4000/-. Can be negotiable for good guitar

5. alitheindian

alitheindian New Member

I am a beginner in Guitar. Can any one help me buying a Guitar in and around Panjagutta, Hyderabad. My budget is 3k-4k.

6. premchand27

premchand27 New Member

givson-Venus Special, Givson G150,

7. hi bro.
    Get to sevotronics music shop beside red rose cafe in panjagutta...
    Mr Savio powell there is an awesome guitarist. he can guide you to a good guitar.
    Givson india is back in business in India, So, personally I'd suggest Givson G150 standard as the best choice in your budget.
    Do not give in to imitations like godson etc..
    Regards,
    Abhay

8. raga2303

raga2303 Member

Givson is a piece of crap... I have one and I am ready to throw it from my rooftop... on second thought, only if some one is willing to catch..

9. If I was in Gurgaon, I'd have surely come to catch it :)

My guitar teacher had seen my guitar and told me that It is a far better guitar than Pluto or Granada, in terms of the sound quality and the instrument quality. But my instrument is almost 3 years old. Givson India stopped manufacturing at around the same time..
    The market was flooded by GIBSON, an international brand, that Givson was impersonating in it's early days... and cheaper guitars being masked as Godson etc. etc...