New Composition ..... ... By Mudit

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Jamke, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Hi All,

Please check out my new composition, I named it "Yaad Hai".

Click the link below:
    http://www.soundclick.com/jamke

Instruments used: Guitar & Casio
    Vocals & Lyrics: Mudit

Would appreciate some feedback!

Thanks
    Mudit

Hardik likes this.
  2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

nice one dude

wen are u coming up with an album?

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hey nice one,.. but still i feel,... u give jerks to the song at some places, like when u sing those lines,... "hoton,.. sumthin sumthin",. now there,... at every line ka end,... i can feel a jerk in yr voice,... thats really not cool man,.. i mean i think it spoils the song,.. but if its supposed to be there intentionally,... then might be its a good idea too,....

Nee wys,.... nice recording,.. n good guitaring as usual!!!!

4. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

very good,very good indeed....you deserve some reps...:)

man you should work on your vocals..i do not say they are bad,rather you have a good voice,but i think you should perfect singing...:)the composition was really melodious ,no doubt about that....keep it up!!nice lyrics too.....:)

5. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Jekyll - Thanks for your comments. Album, haha, hopefully soon - would be a dream come true! Any sponsors? cause I don't have the money!! :)

Akky21 - Yeh man, I wasn't too much impressed with my vocals. I really do not get what you mean by the jerky part, but I think I would have to practice my vocals a little more.

Hardik - glad you liked the composition. yeh I do realize I need to improve on my vocals - again need practice on that. Will remake the song and add a few more lyrics to it.

Keep listening, I got one more composition coming up pretty soon!