New Comer

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by Manojbhai87, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Manojbhai87

Manojbhai87 New Member

I'm Very interested in guitar and i'm studying too.I have reached the Minor scales but even now Im not able to Play chords by hearing a song.
    Please help somebody to improve my guitar career.

2. guitarrishu

guitarrishu New Member

Good luck

I'm in the same boat. It will take some time. Ps - Practice, Persistence, Passion and Patience- follow em and you will be a rockstar one day
    Cheers!
    :)

3. mani_manu

mani_manu New Member

dude.. here is a suggestion for u..
    if u hav learnt the minor scales thn its gr8..y dont u try to make some your own solos, i mean if u hav a better understanding of scales at least i hope minor then u can make ur own tunes or some gud compostion...
    it will helps u a lot..make some simple ones...and then see it'll boost ur confidence too :)

4. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

Minor scales don't guarantee the ability to play chords by ear. Simply because all songs are not in the minor scale.
    Playing chords by the ear (by hearing) requires lot of practice, improving knowledge to other scales, lots of practice, learning chord progressions, lots of practice, etc etc etc.
    Be patient with you 'guitar career'.

5. augur

augur I love bjr

Penis? Pee Wee Herman? Paul Newman? Paul Simon? Penis?

6. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

^^ dat penis came in twice buddy.........

7. augur

augur I love bjr

That is called a double penetration something that you must be used to.

8. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

^^ or dat could just be ur premature ejaculation problem...

Augur :- 'splat oh i am srry i just cummed.....wait i am gettin an erection again......oh shit i cummed again...'

dat even explains y ur wife wsasnt happy wid u.........

9. augur

augur I love bjr

It wasn't premature ejaculation. Your mother didn't quite cut it for me.

10. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

This pretty much explains him mentioning your balls in his cig

11. augur

augur I love bjr

What's satisfying that he had to shoot my balls twice. Both individual shots I presume.

12. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

i guess the thread starter has no clue about this thread now........its fun to see the thread starter himself dumfounded about his own thread.......

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

or maybe he's a rotten shot. He probably got blinded in one of his bukkakes.

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I think it's one of those things that come with time. You'll have to learn things like chord charts and theory to help you in the beginning and develop your ear by trying and not succeeding. I know it's not much help when you're starting to learn but I'll just urge you to stick with it. Hang in there and it'll come like magic.

15. augur

augur I love bjr

The db probably made his legs wobble. 2 dicks one hole... that's gotta hurt.

Picking up 2 guys and buying them drinks : 50$
    Cheap ass Condoms: 2$
    Your mom filming your first gay double penetration : Priceless.

16. augur

augur I love bjr

Don't worry about him. He's made 1 post, probably forgotten his password/login and must have made 2-3 other id's asking for Zehreley tabs/chords

Zehrelay is the new W0h Lamhe

17. Manojbhai87

Manojbhai87 New Member

Hi Guys Thank you for your alll recommendations. Im so much thankful to you all...
    Now I am able to play songs and find out chords for certain songs...