New Band members.

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Roadie2Rockstar, May 10, 2005.

1. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

uve got good taste in music..
    keep us updated abt ur gigs and stuff.

2. Roadie2Rockstar

Roadie2Rockstar New Member

Hi everyone, I did not reply on this thread for a long time just to see if anyone is really intrested. I though I would be able to make myself a band before I-Rock and take part in the competition this year, seems like it won't happen. However I am sure I can get a gig for my band, with the help of my friends from the band Brahma. So lets see what happens of me!!.

Thanks for the compliment Dharmatma.
    Ipsky, let me know when and where we can jam (or else lets see if i can come up with something)

3. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

BOMBAY MEIN TO JAL NE KAHAR MACHAA RAKHAA HAI. I GUESS EVERY BODY IS GONNA PLAY LIKE DOOBA DOOBA - SILK ROUTE, ALL SUNK UNDERWATER. MY BEST WISHES TO U ALL. sorry bout the caps.

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey roadie, im interested and am looking for forming the band more seriously!lemme know where u staying !im live by hirnanadani and ambuj is as well in support of this all.im sorry to say but ihave a vocalist from my school who is willing to join too after his 12th.he mostly sings
    limp bizkit, linkin park, drowning pool, 3 doors down, nirvana etc etc. i got all the gears and electric guitar and stuff!the common problem does remain a problem even this day.

and by the way, my influences as per yours are just ironmaiden, bon jovi, ozzy<little>!!u dont have metallica or led zep influence?!! :shock: