New Band members.

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Roadie2Rockstar, May 10, 2005.

1. Roadie2Rockstar

Roadie2Rockstar New Member

Hi guy's,

I am looking for 4 band members to form a band. Anyone intrested in playing songs from Motley Crue, Skid row, Winger, Dokken, Cinderella, Europe, White lion, Firehouse, Alice Cooper, Bon Jovi, Iron Maiden and Ozzy Osborne please reply to this message.

I am from Bombay, and am looking for a Drummer, Lead guitarist, Bass guitarist, maybe Rythm guitarist and a keybord player. So I guess I am gonna be the Vocalist. Now those who want to bull**** about my choice of artist to cover please refrain from replying :dance: those of you who have a similar choice of music lets get together and say :beer: dont expect to do something great, but surely have a great time and let the rest follow, so :rockon:

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

I am not from bombay, i have only my acoustic with me, just 8 mnths old in playin guit, heard only 3 of the bands uv mentioned,.... so,... temme,..am I IN???? hehehe,.. n yeah u have to practise in my garage,.. in Pune.

lemme know man,....
    hehehhe

3. Roadie2Rockstar

Hey AKKYY21, you surely were in if you were in bombay cause i cant come to pune to rehearse man, i got a full time job to do here as well. But if you like the bands i was talking about then you surely are in. cause i dont want members who will have a diffrence of opinion. Rehearsing in a garage would be great fun, anyways sorry dude. You sure can form a band in pune.

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

:shock: :shock: :shock:

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

nice collection of bands u cover....me a newbie....been just 4-5 mnths with guitar...so i cant help :(

6. Roadie2Rockstar

Hey Cypher, if you have the same taste that i am talking about then trust me it doesnt matter what you know to play, all that maters is what you want to play. Yes you do need to have your own instrument so electric guitar, amp etc.

7. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

i'm in kandivli.. been playing for 4 yrs.. havent got an electric though

8. Roadie2Rockstar

Hey Ambuj, first tell me what is the kind of music you like to play and what is it that you like to listen. If you dont have a electric guitar you would have to get one. I can get you info on a second hand electric guitar, so well see above that later.

9. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

dont hv an electric dude....so i dont think tht will help....but ive fwrded ur req to sm friends....hopefully u'll get sm answer....

10. Roadie2Rockstar

Cool, thanks Cypher !!

11. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

Well, after seeing your list I find that our interests don't match much except at Bon Jovi, Iron Maiden and Ozzy Osborne. The rest I've either not heard or don't like. I'd certainly like info on second hands, please pm me about it.

12. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

okie roadie ! i have my own instruments( electirc,acoustic,amps,guitar processor as well), i like ur taste specially Iron Maiden,would luv to play wid u m8 but i formed my own band SoUL DouBT which plays covers of JaL,Entity Paradigm,Alternative Rock n sum kishore oldies :) .. we also need a bass guitarist,if u play it thn do informe me!!! cya

13. Roadie2Rockstar

Hey Slipknot_555, I sure can play bass or rythm guitars just that dont like the bands you cover, anyways all the best with your band. :beer:

14. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

if u can come to Indore...we can jam.

15. spikemytea

spikemytea New Member

Hi....

Will be moving to Bombay soon...maybe we can get in touch....

Do check out www.cassinisdivision.com. Feedback on site/music etc welcome.

16. Roadie2Rockstar

Hi Spike, i will check out your site very soon. Just let me know when you move to bombay.

17. spikemytea

spikemytea New Member

Yeah whatever

18. Roadie2Rockstar

Ok people I am serious about forming a band. My choice of music is clearly underlined. If things go well waana take part in this years I rock. Anyone with the same choice of music. Please reply let's get together and jam. Let's see how it goes, else we'll atleast have a good time.

19. Roadie2Rockstar

Waiting for some responses, guys............

20. ipsky

ipsky New Member

hey

may be i can help u with the leads part...i've all the gig stuff and all the experience. but unfortunately, i prefer only two of the bands u'd like to cover - iron maiden and ozzy, and may be, a little bon jovi. let me know.

cheers... :beer: