New American Idol

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by beginner_lavina, Jun 1, 2006.

1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

uh-oh^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2. oh yes please do kill you'rself, anyways ur an ignorant, unwanted man who doesnt kno anything about whats going on in the outside world

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

did you have a bad day?

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

y are u mad at everyone

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

<3 reps for u brotha.

6. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

"hell hath no fury likea woman once scorned"
    dats wat its called isnt it????or is it sumthng else

7. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

@ the indain idol scenario

people pay more attention to loks then singing.
    last time the other guy amit sana
    was FAAAR better than abhijeet sawant.
    this time the same thing.

@ lavina

come on he doesn't look that bad(even if he is in his late 50s)!!!

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Haha, :beer:

@Iraqita, in this case, "The world hath no amusement than when an oaf once spake"

9. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

I AGREE:beer:

to bee an idol u do need to look good. amit sanas voice is soooooooo wayy much better than abhis. just cause he was dark and looked ugly nextb to abhjeet that he lost.

same thing this time too.

10. d_ist_urb_ed

^And you think looks matter over talent? Quoting you, an idol needs to look good? Yeah Mahatma Gandhi was the ***iest man alive in his times right? That's why he's the father of the nation, what with his bare chested bay watch glory. Or if he's not "good looking" enough for you, why not select a hunky dory British general to be the father of our country? An idol does need to look good.

11. stalker

stalker Banned

Your mom didn't say that last night

guitarangela likes this.
  12. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^^^+10000

13. d_ist_urb_ed

LMFAO, you cuss as bad as a 2nd grade retarded kid from the detroit projects. And i think my mom would shoot me to death if i ever married someone like you :grin: I dont want to get excessively profane and sink to your level here, so i'll refrain and ask you to do the same barring which you will end up banned. This is an official warning to you.

*sorry dude had to edit out*

14. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

15. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

[Quoted lavinias post]
    Haha, IGT has reached a new level of stupidity topping "suchin".

16. d_ist_urb_ed

lawl, we should ship her off to oakland where the black brothas would be happy to get a new toy.

17. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

But its unfair to blame her solely for that IMO. Because fairness, humaneness (cant say humanity, i repeat:pardon my english), or intelligence develops as one ages. And she seems to be a textbook example of a elite indian bimbo. So put those two together and you get her.

18. d_ist_urb_ed

Hm, or you can put together a picture of social non-conformity, unjustified independence, and a negligent influence of family. A person's psyche depends chiefly on the environment irrespective of their age. I mean, at extremes i guess what you're saying rings true. You cant expect a 5 year to know or a 50 year old not to know the difference between right and wrong. BUT, what i'm pointing out to is the fact that they very concept of right or wrong develops in the mind of a person through their environment. And this little "elite indian bimbo" as you put is has had the misfortune of growing up in an environment which has allowed her to become the creature that she is right now.

notty_lad likes this.
  19. d_ist_urb_ed

On the basis of the reason that you're too stupid to be alive you're hereby excluded from the discussion. Haha, you're merging languages now? Your lack of education was showing through before and is evident now. Stop embarassing yourself and go do something more suited to your kind, like perhaps smashing your head against the wall. The end result, if the world is lucky, might be your oblivion. Adios puta haha