New Album by Enigma - A Posteriori

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by i'm_not_neo, Sep 29, 2006.

1. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

I'm pretty sure this thread isn't going to be viewed much let alone replies...but being the loyal Enigma fan that I am, I found the new album "A Posteriori" has been released and Cds are available in India too.I hope this is good news for those few fellow Enigma fans like me....

2. manas_5000

manas_5000 New Member

Hmmm

enigma...i just know "age of lonliness" which was pretty good.definitely won't be buying their new album but thanks for the ti.

3. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Speakin Of Enigma .. Does Anyone Remember The Game Lost Vikings??
    If Anyone Of You Still Have it Or Tell Me The Sounc From Where I Can Download The Game.
    The Key word is FREE
    Thankx

4. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Cool man.... it's been a while since they got out new stuff. I'm gonna go out and buy it soon. Thanks for da info.

5. rohit

rohit New Member

like the song return to innocence by enigma.if there is any good track in this album tell me will try to get it.won't buy the album.

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Enigmas previous album Voyager was a big disappointment i hope this isnt the same.

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Enigma turns me on.

Pure bedroom music.

8. i'm_not_neo

@Rohit ...hello & welcome is really a good track but goodbye milky way is synonymous to return to innocence so go for the latter...

@Lord_neo,the album's definitely better than Voyageur...but some may find it a bit monotonous...

@the_wizard...uhm...could have lived without that piece of info....

9. rohit

rohit New Member

watched hello & welcome video on vh1 liked the song as well as video.

10. Azureus

Azureus New Member

The new album is too good

Got the album A posteriori. Totally liked the songs in it. Especially Goodbye milkyway and Eppur Si Muove. Hello and welcome tho has been repeated is also good but does not reach upto the other songs. Overall, this album is very good I would give it 5 star rating.For those ENIGMA Fans out there, my greetings.

11. i'm_not_neo

^Good to know you like the album.There's this another version of Hello and Welcome callled Hello & Welcome (After the Storm Mix) which is better than the one on the CD.

12. Azureus

Azureus New Member

Listened

That was good listened to it. ThanX for telling me.

13. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

+1

It makes you want to explore.