Never trust any beautiful face.. i mean females

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Jul 28, 2005.

1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

hey guys beware of any female u meet ...

i will like to share an incident that happened today with me.. As usual i was going for lunch from my office on my bike... suddenly my eyes went on a beautiful looking female may be 24- 27 yrs.. height 5'3'' - 5'5''... very fair .. wearing red nike t-shirt in low waist blue denims if i am not forgetting.. she was too good to see...
    she was asking for a lift.. Being a gentleman i couldn't say NO to such a beautiful face.. she told me to drop her in Indiranagar ( Bangalore guys will know ) and told that she has an appointment with some client there and she is getting late for that.. I was too quick and made all possible combination of gears to make her reach her place in time.... in fact it was before time.. I guessed from her face.. she gave me a beautiful smile... and thanked me.. i could see her going inside a building... i was so happy to share some moments with a beautiful girl and to help someone in need...

when i finished my lunch i realised my wallet is missing !!!!!! (after 1 hour)...

somehow i called up my friend and paid the bill in the restaurant...

Now tell me how could anyone trust a beautiful face ??? If you trust be ready to loose 800 rs .. as i Lost 2day...

Need ur comments..... Girls can also reply...

vishwa :cool:

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well to tell u the truth ... you are being unfair to women folk ...

the same thing a guy cud've done ... then y is it that a women can't?

remember, i am not defending her (the thief/pick-pocket whatever ...)

only point i am making is that u cannot generalise ... but yes one fact u can generalise ...
    most of the beautiful faces are vain and concious ... but that doesn't harm anyone ... so it is acceptable ... :)

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

how do you know its her for sure , you might have dropped it somewhere else also !!!

did you go to the same place to check her out and confront her ?

4. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

I don't know why u r defending that girl bob... one thing for sure i was having my wallet when i left my office as i took pertol on the way.. i also went to search her in that building but how can u expect her to be there.. she was no where.. I am very dissapointed by ur replies...

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ok ... what about my reply :grin: ...

cheers man ... i know that after losing money no one can be cheered ... but man chill have some beer ... coz u cant do much about it ...

b.t.w. what's there to trust her? ... i mean did u become fast-frends or what during that "ride" ?
    *quite puzzled* ... she was just a stranger right? ...

6. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

it has always been like that ... girls get the support , guys get the blame and get screwed for ... but nobody would agree ... usually the ones in fire would know better than those who see's the fire :) .... well dude , it was your mistake for letting a beautiful stranger on your bike ... but was her mistake for breaking trust ... both made a mistake , but you end up suffering ... same goes for love .... thats what guys are all about ...

cheers ....

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

lol , sorry to offend you dude , i was just curious and wanted to know if you were sure that it that girl who duped you , nws if you are so sure then it should be okay !

i am with you !!!

8. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

I posted my experience not beacuse i am dissapointed.. but i wanted all of us to learn from my experience... i don't mean to hurt the female community.. I am damn sure everyone of us have gone through such experience when someone cheated them using beauty and innocence by sometime or other...

I totally agree in such cases males are held responsible for some reason or other... But now its time to wake up .. beware before a beautiful lady snatches ur attention and ofcourse ur MONEY !!!!! becoz she wants MONEY!!!!!!....

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ...
    thats how the life is supposed to go on ... ;-)

better u learnt it early ... even if get married ... the same thing shall happen :grin:

10. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

did it occur to you that it just might have been lost somewhere:p:
    the poor lady gets blamed

11. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

hey ssslayer are u married ????

No female in IGT has anything to reply ??

12. vini

vini Repeat Offender

in my reaction to this i just wanna: uhhhhhhhahahahahahheeeeehehehehuhuhuh eh eh..god!! this seems to be so filmy...sad that u had to lose ur money!! but i will lie if i'd say that i would accept such stereotypes..c'mon man!! i would rather say..its wrong on ur part that u gave hitch to see a pretty girl..but yeah thats a lesson for boys and u that never drool and waste ur time on strangers[girl] unless u dont have anything else to do in life..ehheehe..but to sum it all..i'd say..plzzzzzz no stereotypes..what ur suffering from is a halo effect! im not a feminist..ok? but i would suggest that dont think in same way for all girls and dont give hitch to strangers and once again huhuhahahahah

Bless You!

tahda!!

13. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

My frnd newbie_vine says : " it seems to be so filmy.." and laughs.. " hahahahaheheheh... and some more alphabets ".. But I will ask to my all female frnds here in IGT, is it the way u wud have reacted if same thing happened with a female ???... Come on give frank replies..

here comes the gender bias... why we shud not help a stranger in need only because she is a good looking female ????

I really ask this question to all of u.. plz give frank replies

vishwa

14. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hehe .. nice timepass for me.

ek to klpd .. oopar se batua bhi chori .. bahut na-insafi hai re

p.s dont worry we all wudve got duped in that situation :)

15. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Nemo is really proving he has nice sense of humour... extra points shud be awarded ....

16. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey u cant generalise stuffs ...... maybe it wasnt her ... maybe it was her ... And let me tell u all wont be like tht (Though i hate gals) ..... The ones u r spking of is a minority ... And it was ur mistake to fall 4 some gal .... U shud take care .....
    Wud u drop a Guy ...... Then y did u drop a gal ......

17. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

ya if a guy needed my help i wud definitely go for it...

I told in the initial part of thread i m not blaming the female community..

my only intension is to make u people aware of such " minorities " as u r talking about....

18. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

i guess you paid rs 800 for giving a beauty a lift.......
    well you enjoyed the lift , and nothing comes for FREE!!!

19. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

i totally agree...................

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You should've known you ran the risk of getting hoodwinked when you agreed to help. If someone offers me a chocolate, I'd gladly accept it because I'm a greedy glutton who cannot stay on a diet but I'd knowingly be taking a risk.

Of course, she was a bitch. All crooks are. You can't defend her and you have my sympathies because you were trying to help a poor soul in need, something not many of us do these days and you can see why.

A friend of mine got hoodwinked at a water theme park this way. These girls approached him asking for money because their car had broken down and had no way of getting home. They showed us their ID and said that they would pay us back for sure. One of my friends gave them 300 rs which he has never seen since. But the great thing about this guy is that he says that he'd try to help again the next time someone asks him because he'd rather risk getting hoodwinked than letting someone get into deeper crap than they already are. I really liked this thought of his.

I've bought a poor guy some medicines for his sick mother once but I went with him to the chemist and made sure that none of his "cures" involved medicines which could get you high (cough syrups for example)

I'd personally say you should give people lifts but be extra careful.