Neutral(Ash) Reputaion sucks !!!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by paranoid13rohan, Sep 1, 2006.

?

Do you think Neutral(Ash) Reputaion sucks ?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

Neutral(Ash) Reputaion:

When an IGT member who has not been Reputed (i.e. their total Rep point is zero) adds to your reputation or reports bad post against you, you recieve a Neutral Reputaion.

Like green dot for good reputation and red dot for bad post, ... you recieve an ash dot in your User CP against neutral reputaion ... and your total Rep points remains unchanged.

In the near past I've recieved 5 Neutral(Ash) Reputaions ... and believe me, they were all supposed to be green. i got them from .praj, sonam121, guitar_king707 etc.

I think this Neutral(Ash) Reputaion sucks !!! ...

What do you feel ???

2. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Eh .. I misunderstood .. Editing the post ..

It does not suck coz then people will make tons of new Ids and increase their rep points .. simple ..

3. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

So... start giving reputation to people who don't have any. Simple.

4. for a green dot or valid rep point the user needs to have 50 posts on IGT...so all the name u have specified in your list are new users and have only 1 or 2 posts..thats why u got gray dots...simple....

5. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

There is no concept like NEUTRAL REPUTATION!
    You get reputation points when a regular/active IGTian reps you...n the criteria for that is atleast 50posts on IGT!
    In past we have come across ppl just making multiple id's to self rep, so this condition has been place...

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.