Netaji special -- Bhagwanji debunked crash theory

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by the_wizard, Jun 12, 2006.

1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Quite an interesting story. Im surprised Jamhead hasnt replied to this yet.

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

some theories say..netaji later lived as a sanyaasi in haridwaar..
    changed his appearance..

4. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

^ yea..even i heard that...

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well, how does it make any difference?
    Now.

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

we will know the extent of the hoodwink. and just who did it. if the truth comes out, it could bury the nehru family.

if you ae not convinced, you could ask ur question here - https://forums.missionnetaji.org/

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Doesn't affect me that much.

The fact is that Subhas Chandra Bose had little to do in Post-Independance India (For whatever reasons).
    And Nehru family is already reeling under the misuse of power and iconic image in India.

I mean this will be just one more nail in their coffin.

Ofcourse, I don't disregard Netaji, so don't get me wrong.

9. well u cant say that his efforts are very little..

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well, what did he do while he was "in hiding"?
    I mean he was neither in politics, not in any regular job.

What was he doing besides moving here n there and fortifying his abode?

12. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^dirty stuff maybe...who knows......but i think dat if netaji had become prime minister instead of the ****tard nehru.....india wud not hav bin the corrupt state dat it is

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

and you are an *******.

in college, he was part of the young bengal movement, which regularly used to terrorise the british, both verbally and with bombs and was rustricated from presidency college. then he joined scottish church college (controlled by the scots, who ofcourse had no problems admitting someone who was anti english). after graduation, he was one of the toppers of the ias exams. then he quit because he didnt want to take orders from the poms. how many indians have done that??

he then joined politics and was the youngest president of the indian national congress and became president for a second time despite's gandhi's opposition (funnily gandhi had no problem with indians going to europe and north africa to die fighting in a war that wasnt theirs to fight, but had a lot of ahimsha hogwash to spew when it came to indians fighting for their own freedom). gandhi went on one of his begger like hunger strike and netaji was ultimately forced to take pity and give up his post.

the only two people, repeat the ONLY two, who drove fear in the minds of the english were, in chronological order, sarvarkar and then netaji.

seriously where the hell do you learn your history?? i strongly suggest you read up a bit or two about him, Rajan Borra's (an INA veteran) article (google "rajan borra netaji") is a good start.

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well nehru sure showed the way of running an efficient government by planting his entire family tree in the cabinet. before that he ofcourse ass-licked his way to the throne. i asked my cousin how nehru could become prime minister and her reply was "kyon ki woh gandhi ka paltu kutta tha".

and that paltu kutta culture is now omnipresent in india. all present day congress leaders earn their keep and keep their seats by becommign paltu kutta to the current nehru/gandhi in charge of the throne in delhi. and ofcourse every minister's son, daughter, brother in law, brother "out law" (given that half the indian m.p's have court cases in any case), has to be involved in politics. thats their only credential. in this no party is an exception - bjp and all the regional parties too has started inducting sons and daughters of ex politicians into the fold. "young turks" they call them !!! young turk was the one who single handedly defeated the british "socially engineered" gandhi and all his paltu kuttas to become the youngest president of the indian national congress, despite their every opposition.

15. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^+10000000000000000000000000
    well said jamhead.......wich is i believe dat our generation shud stand up and shove any issue like reservation back in their face

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL
    You didnt answer my question.

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

what was your question??