NerVOusNess......

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by prog_man_0101, Jan 18, 2006.

1. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Dharmatma
    More pertinently, who's Tripti?

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

tripti is the vocalist for soulmate,the blues-band form shillong..and i unfortunately happened to tell dennis that i find her smokin.
    i dont know her nor have seen the band live.ive just seen her pics and their vid which was aired in VH1..where she looked awesome and more importantly sounded awesome.
    since then ive had to bear the brunt of dennis's most awesome humour with which he has managed to tickle the hearts of young and old.

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

i rawk :nw:

4. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

jared is a body builder from Uzbekisthan.

the_wizard likes this.
  5. abhijitnath

Hahahahaha..those two posts are AMAZINGLY funny man! We must meet. Come for this weekend's IGT inauguration of the Hard Rock Cafe.

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

7. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

CHILL
    PLAY LIKE UR PLAYIN OTHERTIMES>>
    HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE U PLAYED FOR??
    IF U PLAYED FR ABOUT 300 PEOPLE LIKE ME(I almost fainted)
    THEN U CAN BE NERVOUS>>
    AND LIKE NOTTY SAID PUT ON SOME ATTITUDE DUDE!!! :rock: :rock: :beer:

8. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

oh by the way

imagine people in their underwear>>

9. prog_man_0101

prog_man_0101 Dain Bramaged

Thnks All u Ppl.....

Hopin 2 do my best......
    BUt I think UjSen's idea is the best.......... ;)

10. zing

zing Machine Head

hey dude

wish u luk!

@ronnie - dont give crowdz 2 much importance - like uj said imagine em in undies - n its like swimmin - u cant unless u dive in - so get ur a** out ther n perform hehe good luk 2 u 2

on a liter note - reminds me of pg wodehouse situation - this guy bertie had 2 giv a speech his friend tells him hav a shot of vodka but bertie is a teetotaler so decides 2 hav only water -- b4 the speech his friend out of sympathy adds a peg of vodka 2 the water...the butler had heard the conversatoin so he 2 out of sympathy added a peg... n just b4 the speech berties thinks what the heck so adds a peg too.. it was apparently a fantastic speech

well i tried this out b4 an audition...

i still think i sang damn well after that but apparently no one else did... :mad:

11. abhijitnath

That speech is Gussie Fink-Nottle da not Bertie..Bertie drinks like a fish!
    Its at the school prize giving near Aunt Dahlia's house..she refers to Fink-Nottle as Spink-Bottle after that.
    Edit: Incidentally, for those of you who, like me were overcome with curiousity as to what Tripti looks like:
    https://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/mp/2005/12/27/stories/2005122700460300.htm
    Dharmatma, you have good taste:)

12. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Sh.it.... I thought it was the first AIDS victim from Tajikisthan :think: :think:

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hadd ho gayee despo giri ki

@zing...damn last time I was drunk at a Counter Strike tourney and took 40+ frags with a Desert Eagle/Night Hawk Pistol

@ronnie...SHIT is no longer censored :p:

14. ronnieanand

I dont know which Gentleman here advocated and fought for the Right To Shit. Is that you :think: :think: :think: .

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

nah...if it was me even **** and *** would have been available

16. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

17. abhijitnath

WOWWWWWW!!
    No really..sincere apologies for misleading the general public:). She really is very beautiful. Do they ever play in Bombay? Also I see Rudy Wallang plays guitar for them..very cool!

18. ronnieanand

I opened that soulmate. heard the guitar solo in the intro page and was Impressed with your playing :). Then when I opened the solo, I couldn't find you there :shock: . I became a joke :annoyed:

19. prog_man_0101

prog_man_0101 Dain Bramaged

A perfect example of how a topic easily drifts on IGT.....

Here I was talkin abt my prob of facin the crowd........n here r all the IGT gurus talkin abt TRIPTI......

Good Goin Guys.......It has helped a lot.......:nw:

(ANywayz.........nice pics Dharamatma........;)........:beer:)

20. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

u got ur help..n then wonly everyone started trollin..hehehe.