Neele Neele Ambar Par-Guitar Interludes

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by vikas25, Aug 12, 2005.

1. vikas25

vikas25 New Member

Dear Friends,

Here are the two guitar interludes played in the song. both involve fast up and down strokes. Must listen to song how it goes. I have used previous Arindam's post to build up the tabs.

In the second interlude the notes are imp and you must improve yourself to play with speed and way to stroke. Ofcourse, play slowly once to get the feel.

where multiple strokes are indicated..for e.g. 5-5-5-5..those.indicate fast alternating up and down strokes.

hope you like them.

1st Guitar Interlude

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G-------------------------------------------------4-5--5-5-5-7-5-5-55--
    D------- 55-5s7-7-7-7-7-8-7-7-7-7------7--------------------
    A--5-7-8--------------------------------------------------------------------
    E---------------------------------------------------------------------------

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B--------5---5-6-5-6-5-6-5------5-3-5-3-5-3----------------------------
    G---5-7---7-------------------5-7-------------------------------------------
    D---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E---------------------------------------------------------------------------

then play 1st,2nd, and 3rd strings of following chords (using bar chords notes) with D U D strumming

Dm, C, Bb

And following part fast
    e-------------------------------
    B-------------------------------
    G--2-3-2--0-2-0---0--------------
    D------------------3--3--2-3-2--0---
    A-------------------------------
    E-------------------------------

2nd Guitar Interlude

Follow the notes slowly to get a good idea how the interlude progresses and you can then practice with the song to learn how to actually play it.

Strike Dsus2 (bar chord) once as upward strum, then play this

e ------------------------------------------------------------------
    B ----------------------------------------------------------------
    G ----------------------------------------------------------------
    D --7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7--7—7h887----------------------------------
    A ---------------------------------------8h1010-8----------------------
    E ----------------------------------------------------------------

G ------------------------------------------------------------------
    D ----7-8-10-10s1212-8s1010-7s88-------------------------------------
    A ---------------------------------------10s1212-8s1010-7s88---------
    E -------------------------------------------------------------------10s1212-8s1010

then play A# (bar chord formation) three times moving your plectrum from 1st to 6th string (Upward strumming)

then of course as mentioned by Arindam

e-------------
    B-------------
    G-------------
    D-------------
    A------5/17---- [Play these slides while strumming each fret in a continuous
    E-5/15-------- Up-Down series of strokes]

Then end with

Dm (twice with DUD, DUD strumming)

Enjoy playing

Vikas

2. vikas25

vikas25 New Member

Guys, 50+ views, atleast tells me how do these sound.

Thanks
    Vikas

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey u have posted just one interlude ...

the first tab (i cannot make out) ...

the interlude sounds good ... but i play it little diff .. mostly close to the nut ... so have more of twangy sound ...

u have not posted the second interlude ...

overall commendable effort ...

4. vikas25

vikas25 New Member

hey ssslayer,

Thanks for your comments. I did post both the interludes, may be you didn't go thru the whole thing. they are titled "1st guitar interlude" and 2nd Guitar interlude".

You can play near the nut but its not actually how it is played as you also noticed.

Tabbing the interludes for this song is difficult because of the way they are actually played. The best way is to realize the notes played, which i think are complete, and then listen to the song again and again and practice piece by piece.

If you can specify what exactly you did not understand may be I can help.

For your convenience i am posting the 2nd interlude again:

2nd Guitar Interlude

Follow the notes slowly to get a good idea how the interlude progresses and you can then practice with the song to learn how to actually play it.

Strike Dsus2 (bar chord) once as upward strum, then play this

G ----------------------------------------------------------------
    D --7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7--7—7h887----------------------------------
    A ---------------------------------------8h1010-8----------------------
    E ----------------------------------------------------------------

G ------------------------------------------------------------------
    D ----7-8-10-10s1212-8s1010-7s88-------------------------------------
    A ---------------------------------------10s1212-8s1010-7s88---------
    E -------------------------------------------------------------------10s1212-8s1010

then play A# (bar chord formation) three times moving your plectrum from 1st to 6th string (Upward strumming)

then of course as mentioned by Arindam

e-------------
    B-------------
    G-------------
    D-------------
    A------5/17---- [Play these slides while strumming each fret in a continuous
    E-5/15-------- Up-Down series of strokes]

Then end with

Dm (twice with DUD, DUD strumming)

Lemme know what you think about this

Vikas

5. souman_das

souman_das New Member

hi friends,
    it is now high time to say what i know and what i can play.
    someone questioned my guitar playing and teaching experience of 10 years.
    i have uploaded the audio file at

https://rapidshare.de/files/4005772/neele_neele_ambar_par.mp3.html

and you can judge whether my tabs are correct or not.
    i have seen that my post has some errors be it in some tabs or a chord,but i won't correct it now.
    if anyone believe me then the work posted by one of our group member is a trash,a complete trash.
    moreover i was termed as egoist but some people do not have the time to read what i have written:

"I assure the tabs that I am giving is 100% correct and if you play it correctly then it would sound 100% perfect.Anybody who does not believe in my claim can get the tabs checked by RD Burman (kidding!!!!!!!!!!!)."

i guess either some people have poor reading habit or they are in utmost hurry,they could not recognise that i have written "kidding" at the end.

i have recorded a muti-layer recording with guitar,though i am not very good at that.
    i did not have any rhythum player with me but still i managed to do it alone.
    i guess that is a tight slap at people's ass who claim they hardly cares about anyone and next time i would appreciate if they do not poke their nose in my work,
    because every time i do not intend to waste 4-5 hours while writing the tabs for the song and then doing the recording for the song to proove my tabs are not wrong.

reduce the bass of your media player a bit,coz i am not very good at multi-layer recording and enjoy.

regards to everyone,
    souman

6. vikas25

vikas25 New Member

Please see my reply in the thread
    "Correction on accurate tabs for "Neele Neele ambar par" posted by Souman "

7. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

souman, you got to change this attitude of yours.. its not helping.. i have noticed you never accept criticisms, plus it seems to me you are trying to prove a point, rather than help others.

Yes I heard your mp3, its very good, not 100% but very good. But your post, your tone and your attitude negates everything.

big turn off.

8. souman_das

souman_das New Member

i am sorry rajeshwary,
    i can understand what you are trying to say.
    i want to end all this now and here and forget everything.
    you know i had decided to leave igt and the mp3 of this song i thought would be my last post.
    some of our group members requested to me not to do so as they find my posts helpful to them.
    i do not wish to stretch this further and i am sorry to you rajeshwary if i have hurt you in any way.

regards,
    souman

9. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Souman i really like u.. ur posts.. n also ur attitude.. becoz if u r not able to support or prove ur point then its useless to put forward or post something..

i think ur tabs are better..

so don't leave IGT... n don't bother abt those useless comments.. ;)

vishwa :cool:

10. vikas25

vikas25 New Member

Wo wo wo!

"i am sorry rajeshwary,
    i can understand what you are trying to say.
    i want to end all this now and here and forget everything.
    you know i had decided to leave igt and the mp3 of this song i thought would be my last post.
    some of our group members requested to me not to do so as they find my posts helpful to them.
    i do not wish to stretch this further and i am sorry to you rajeshwary if i have hurt you in any way."

Please man don't go...the sky will fall, this site will crash..people will stop playing guitar..and all hell will break loose. Cmnon man you can't be that selfish,,always thinking about yourself. what about those who have been following you..please don't be so mean.

Great idea to get some sympathy for yourself "I had decided to leave IGT". You already got one sympathy message. Wow!

You sure know how to show your importance "Some of our group members REQUESTED me"...cool buddy, ha ha ha. you are a funny guy. Well for those guys sake..you know you should reconsider your decision. he he. Don't be like netas..."I have decided to resign" he he.

Well i am glad this guy is sorry to somebody for his false attitude and erroneous tabs.

and Viswa...I agree..attitude is good...but false attitude..NO NO. If you like his tabs..play them man...no body is forcing u to play mine.

One thing I completely agree...Let us stop this and forget it. Let people decide which tabs they want to play.

No hard feellings Souman. Absolutely. but you should accept and appreciate criticisms and not out rightly take things personally.

Peace, Forever!

vikas

11. souman_das

souman_das New Member

now rajeshwary you tell me who has attitude and who is an egoist.
    this person who have not started a single thread,who i hardly think knows anything about guitar except writing 1-2-3 as tabs in other's post.
    i do not need to proove myself to anybody and i do not care a damn about this a**hole.
    this is my last post,and i wil see what wonder this self proclaimed guitar guru does to this site after i leave this site.

good bye to all forever,
    souman

12. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

souman, well u have given others enough fuel to blast. both u and vikas should cut this , trying to prove a point to each other. but this is not the first time this is happening with u souman. It happened to u on one of your previous threads, when someone corrected your chords.. and u took it the wrong way , then threatened to quit. its total deja vu

I think you should step back, and rethink this whole attitude of yours. This aint your academy, but a public site. Not everyone will be your student or fan.

Raji

13. vikas25

vikas25 New Member

He he,

Goodbye Mr. Souman Das.

Bhai sahab aap ek dam gaali galoch par aa gaye. Aap to not only egoist ho balki highly impatient or badtameez (mannerless) bhi ho. bhaiya..gaaliyan hum bhi nikaal sakte hain...par aap to limit ho.
    Are bhai I only corrected your first post yaar...Aap ka to atom bomb hi blast kar gaya. And in my first post maine to kuch personal bhi nahi likha tha. But you just couldn't keep quite.

With this attitude may be you don't actually deserve to be on IGT.

Administrators and moderators shud note the language used by this guy.

About my knowledge of Guitar...FYI. I took my first guitar class in 1986. I learnt with people who played for Silk route and Parikrama. That shud say it all.

As fas as for threads..there are so many people doing excellent stuff on IGT...I joined only recently..i thought of many songs but they are already done by several members here and i don't like to repeat or prove myself like you do. But i didn't see any attitude in those guys, like you have, and that too totally fake. And yes you have a history. If you want I can cite. you just cannot accept that you can make errors.

P.S. I did start the Ek hasina thi thread.

So if you wish to leave..its your choice and decision. Don't blame me.

Good luck with guitaring!

If you need any help let me know.

Vikas.

P.S. I'll stop once this guy stops, cause he reacted first to my first post.

14. FremontKids

FremontKids New Member

Hi Vikas, I haven't tried your tabs yet, will do once I get home today. I have tried Soumen's tabs, his is pretty accurate, though I play it slightly differently from the way he plays it.

Lets not make this personal guys!! More tabs the merrier!! This is one of the songs that I enjoy playing the most and I guess as it is kind of intricate music, there are bound to be differences in the way people hear it and interpret it!!