Need your help, guys! :)

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Raat, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Raat

Raat New Member

Hey everyone,

I play electric guitar, and my preferred genre is European Metal (Stratovarius, Dragonforce, Nightwish, Maiden, etc.), so as you can prolly imagine, there's not a whole lot I can do to impress uncles, aunties, or the kuris :p I've always played what I liked for myself, but stayed away from hindi music and stuff (which i listen to like a freak, but just never got into playing it). Anyway, thought i'd diversify what I was into, so I started looking up a few songs online, and learned Dooba dooba (by silk route) and Tera Mera Rishta (Roxen) today (I know, totally unrelated, but thats what happens when you get a few free hours and youtube). I'm not TOO bad of a singer (i hope haha), so i had tons of fun playin n singin along, but i'm kind of at a loss for what songs are out there that sound good with just a guitar and vocals. I've been playin for 11 years, so im not overly worried about difficulty of the song or anything, but just kind of at a loss for what song to find.

Oh yeah, and romantic songs are perfect too :p Come on, who doesn't wanna be able to whip out their guitar at a party and (instead of shreddin a few metal licks nobody else is into) start to play something cute n romantic? :p

Anyway, any and all replies are appreciated :p

And for those of you patient enough to read thru that entire blurb, thanks :D

Raat

2. germangeek

germangeek New Member

Sup

hey
    i play electric as well what brand is your guitar? mine is Fender

3. Raat

Raat New Member

I have an Ibanez RG370DXGP1, a Samick RW-2 and a Fender Strat :)