need sum songs badly that r easy 4 bigginers

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by smanonfire, Jan 12, 2005.

1. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Well Jay, its just another way of learning.. The standard is what is already been posted alot of times.. but its not the only way.. People over here are just beginners.. they go to these sites and read all about it.. sometimes that does not help.. you need alternative way of teaching.. Its not wrong.. This theory is tested and have been used alot.. I saw alot of internet postings too on various guitar sites on this..

Anyways, have fun man.. ! and yeah Chill out..

2. rizwan

rizwan New Member

thanx jay ,tht really helped a little bit in understanding,but i didnt get this,does in the chords,r the string always hit same together or there is also like holding any chord and hitting each string per a time ?

3. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Rizwan, it can be done.. both can be done.. if you hold the chord, you can pluck or hit one string at a time.. and you can hit all of them.. different songs can be played differently.. you first have to learn all the basic open chords.. perhaps on an acoustic guitar.. like D, E, A, G, Am, Em, Dm and so on..

4. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Also try switching chords without breaking the rhythm.. thats the first most important challenge any beginner would get..

5. smanonfire

smanonfire New Member

hey jayswami,
    did u post the tab yet

6. smanonfire

smanonfire New Member

hey jayswami,
    did u post the tab yet

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

8. abhis_pals

abhis_pals New Member

try this progression
    Am....................G..................... F.................. E
    first play these chords in bar then play normal.
    Believe i have gathered much fame playing these chords

9. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

k,... now since the maestro seems to be lookin into this thread pretty often,... i will ask here again. DUDE,...see my threads,..my req's,...esp. the one for You n I jingle. PLSSSSSSSSS post the tabs n chaords,.. i have even given the link to the jingle man!!!!!!

10. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

This was nice learning... thnx Andan n Jay.... conventions say 1st(root),3rd n 5th... (didnt tried 1-5-8) but what i m really confused about is the suspensions, 5, 7 n all... if some can help.. Also wat is diff in if i say 3rd major n 3rd minor, I mean evaluation of these chords..

Thanks again
    sach..