need sum songs badly that r easy 4 bigginers

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by smanonfire, Jan 12, 2005.

1. smanonfire

smanonfire New Member

i just started playing a few weeks ago so if any1 has any songs that r easy 2 play please post them

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

I hope u r learning chords and not melody. cause thats easier for the beginner.
    assuming u r learning how to play open chords, learn how to play Sama yeh hai suhana from the movie Goonj.

It has 3 open chords,

E D and A mainly.

3. smanonfire

smanonfire New Member

thanks but do u have the tabs for it

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

have u heard the song? i will post it only if u r interested. and as i said.. only if u strum chords on an acoustic.. the way beginners ought to!! (as opposed to learning vocal melodies of songs)

5. smanonfire

smanonfire New Member

actualy i have an electric but it still sounds good and i m intrested
    i haevnt heard the song but i can try

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

ok i will post.

7. smanonfire

smanonfire New Member

wen can u post it

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

soon......................

9. d_novice

d_novice New Member

Hi Jayswami

What is the difference between Chords and Melody ?
    Are most of the songs made up of CHords or Melody ?

Thanks !!!
    Novice

10. rizwan

rizwan New Member

well i m also a newbie here and so to guitar but wht i think is jayswami is trying to say play chords not melody.he wanna say tht tabs r melody.but jay u r absolutely right,and i m trying my best to learn and play chords,but so so difficult for me at least.any suggestion about learning chords and playing anythin would be apreciated.chords r so hard.

11. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

chords r 100 times easier than playing melody dudes. learn open chords first

Em Am Emaj Amaj G D C and then F.

12. rizwan

rizwan New Member

well thanx hay,for kinda helpin.but i have a question.in some chords like in F i have to press E,B,and e strings with my index finger.how do u guys can can press 3 strings at a time with one finger ???

i have a chart of chords in my room.it dont have Emaj , Amaj .or may b it's named sumthin else.help on tht plzz.and one more if u dont mind.in my chart the poster of the chords,i c 2 diagrams of G,both are different,wht does tht mean ?

13. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

those r called barre chord. u take your index finger and press all 6 strings on the first fret... so its not just E B and E, but all 6. but since other 3 fingers cover ADG, the Chord chard may look confusing
    F actually is

E--I-|----|----|
    B--I-|----|----|
    G--I-|--M|-----|-
    D--I-|----|--R--|--
    A--I-|----|--P--|--
    E--I-|----|------|-

14. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

some good progressions

hey guys,

in popular music, I have seen a few progressions that are used countless times in different shapes and forms

these are some good combinations that are good to practice and get used to cause they are very common in songs and you also develop an ability to feel harmony and create melodies which leads to original compositions !

C G Am F ... this progression is used so many times it's ridiculous. you can twist it, turn it, combine it any way you want. it sounds good cause they're all in the key of C.

so Am F C G or C G Am F

G Em C D

these chords sound good in any combination

D A Bm G

another good one

G C G D

a good simple tune

E A B

solid one

a few more complicated ones, althought not really

A B C#

Ab Bb Cb

Cm Fm Ab Bb

Gm Cm Eb F [raised third]

15. NKOTB

NKOTB New Member

To Jayswami,
    another newbie here....!! can you please post the chords for sama yeh suhana song that you mentioned? Some other easy songs with open chords for beginners will also be deeply appreciated....:)

16. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

good post
    good post

17. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

give it some context

for eg say

Gm.......Cm..............Eb.............F
    Cham--el--iii------ki--------shaaaadi--- i i iee

etc

18. @all what i have learnt abt chords n so on is u must know the song first n then know the rhythm like doum da doumtata n so on or tinta tinta titata n then play them accordingly am i right jayswami??jayswami can enlighten u guys better

19. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Well guys, I am gonna say this one time so you better understand it... All the chords have a theory.. lets say if you are looking for a Major chords.. any G, F, E, G#, D#.. you have to calculate what nodes or frets to play. The theory for Major Chords is 1-5-8.. Lets say you want to make E major chord.. E is your 1.. then start counting.. F is the 2, F# is your 3, G is your 4, "G# is the 5th", A is your 6, A# is your 7, and "B is your 8th". Now 1-5-8 says that you should play E, G# and B. You have to play these notes only, where ever you position them.. You understand what I am trying to say.. You can repeat these notes.. lets say your are playing E major open chord.. You start with an open e string and the lower E is also open.. so like you can repeat these notes.. but only these.. The same theory applys for minor, but the figure is 1-4-8.. Then there are suspended, diminshed, Augmented, 7ths, major 7ths,.. and so on.. there are atleast 11000 chords on the guitar, maybe more.. but all of them are based on the same theory.. just this 1-4-8 or 1-5-8 figure is changed.. or something is added or removed like add 9 and 5th... Anyways, I thought this would help you guys.. Also @theguitaristofm, You have to have to know the song first otherwise you won't know how to sing it.. Chords are played with the voice.. so it forms the back of the voice.. On the other hand, Rhythm is something that is based on the bars or the beat of the song.. Now, you may want to base your pattern of playing on the rhythm but you cannot base your chords on the rhythms.. Chords remain according to the voice of the singer..

Have fun guys.. ! you can check out guitar chord helper or something .. just search on Yahoo.. and you are gonna find alot of links.. with Finger positions.. Also have patience too.. alot of people start of with a lot of emotions and enthusiasm.. but later on, ends up just throwing away their guitars or keeping them under the bed for years and years.. just have patience, and practise.. you will learn them..

Kind Regards,
    Adnan

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

your explanation is non-standard. u gotta start the basics with major and minor intervals.. thats the standard. major chord is not 1 5 8; thats some arbit scheme u deviced, major chord = root+major 3rd + major 5th .. u can confuse some people who might have already read some music theory basics but are still not experts, with your arbit numbering schemes. so either follow the norm, or dont preach unorthodox nomenclatures.. u will end up confusing rather than helping.

i applaud your intent. though.