Need some advice and price of zoom G2 1u,

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by gpt, Sep 8, 2009.

1. gpt

gpt New Member

so ive decided to get an ibanez sa260fm. thing is apna loyola college hostel doesnt allow amps .. so i was thinking .. will the sound be good enuogh if i route it to headphones directly from the processor? or should i get somehting like Danelectro Honeytone mini amps ? are they available anyplace in india .. chennai?

also whats the price of zoom g2 1u pedal at present?
    its stated as 8.7k on bajaao but i've seen some guy stating in the review that he brought the same for 5.5k from bharat music house in delhi.

is there something like a black market for guitar stuff?

2. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

If your processor has decent amp modelling then you'll do fine with headphones.

3. metalmickey

metalmickey New Member

loyola?.check out shruti musicals in kilpauk for the amp but i guess they dont have the one u askin for!!.

4. gpt

gpt New Member

guess i'll go for the g2.1u then coz the most of the reviews i read say that its got decent amp modeling.
    metalmickey, do you have any idea about the price of g2.1u here. any good places where i can get it for cheaper than 8k? if not i'll get it from bajaao

5. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

Most stores would have it for a lower price..~6K

6. distorted

distorted satan

not 6k, but it'll be around 7.5k. bajaao hiked the price a few months back. in stores u still get it for 7.5-8.

7. metalmickey

metalmickey New Member

as far as i see its almost the same price everywhere.....you cant get em lower than 7500...if you end up sum wer cheaper lemme know too!!..........