Need Simple guitar tabs for Hindi songs

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by harish, Sep 29, 2003.

1. frnd4u_priyanka

frnd4u_priyanka New Member

hi!!!!
    i dnt knw how 2 read tabs. can u plz tell me

2. vishal_Singh

vishal_Singh New Member

Hi Shaniii
    Understandig the tabs is very easy, let me help you with the basics.

I think you might be aware with the different parts of a Guitar. I mean strings, fretboard etc...if you do not know this..you can understand it this way..

The long portion of your Guitar where you put your left hand and which is devided in different small parts is known as fretboard.
    Now the thinnest string is known as string one or E, and the thickest is also known as string 6 or E again.

Startig from 6th String you can count name of individual as E,A,D,G,B,E

now from the top most end of your fretboard start counting the Scales, or frets, like fret 1, fret 2 so on..you will end with 19 or 22 or 25 probably.

Now lets move to the Tab reading.. withthe below example..

E--5----------------------------------------------
    B-----8---6----5----------------6---5----------------
    G------------------7----5---7------------7----5---7----5-----------
    D-----------------------------------------------------------7---5----7------

In the above, you see the notations like E,B,G,D, they are actualy your strings. now you see each one of them has few number like

E--5----------------------------------------------
    B-----8---6----5----------------6---5----------------

this means you have to strike E string on 5th Fret then B string one 8th fret following the yrythm and music of the song you can easily guess where to stop and where to start strking the strings..

Always think the song first then try bitting it with your leg and then start playing it..

However, it requires lot hell of practising..

Let me know if this is helpful to you..I just tried ihelping you during my tea break of 10 mints. will send you some exercises with details once get some time.

all the best and Happy learning.

3. vishal_Singh

vishal_Singh New Member

I would suggest the most easy song to start with is songs like 'Zeena yaha Marna yaha, iske siva jaana kaha' or 'Bekrar karke hame eu na jaayeye..aapko humari kasam lout ayeye..'

try these..

4. shaw1805

shaw1805 New Member

yaar iam not getting nything whts this ??????????????????

5. shaw1805

shaw1805 New Member

yaar iam not getting nything whts this ??????????????????