Need Second Hand Processor

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by yazi, Dec 10, 2006.

1. yazi

yazi Banned

heh heh, I dont have a mic(please, don't kill me). I will get the clips online by the end of this month

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

ya that'd be kool.....

3. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

hmm..thehundredthone has watched rtock discipline throughly ..

but .the bottomline is ..even if u have all the gear that JP has ..u wudnt still be able to sound like him ..its a fact ..JP is JP ..he sounds the way he sounds ...how he attacks the strings..how he picks the notes..how he toggles between the pickups...all these are impossible to replicate no matter how many times u watch rock discpiline ..or any of his live shows ..

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hey Yazi, dont give crapy reasons like you have no mic.
    AMT pedals are made to be used ffor line-in situation as well.
    :buu:

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

^ LOL....the line ins of my digitech sounded awful...maybe he wants the best tone to show of the best gear :p

6. yazi

yazi Banned

Ya? I will check that now!

7. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

@satch_attack: I loaded up the video and just wrote down what he was saying. The finger stretching exercises he mentioned were good though.

8. yazi

yazi Banned

@Thundertone: mind elaborating???

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ somehow you remind me of JOZKO!

10. yazi

yazi Banned

Who is JOZKO?

11. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

GeT A Digitech RP50........A nEw OnE.....It costs 4.5K approx.....It's one of the best processors in 10K range (believe me, I use it).......

12. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

@yazi: You better not be calling me thundertone. And whats to explain?

13. yazi

yazi Banned

@thehundrethone: Oops ! Misread your name!

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ thats what JOZKO used to do pretty often

15. Anik8

Anik8 -Starforsaken-

Hey, ive got a 3-4 months used Digitech RP80 for sale...like new, no scratches, dents, cracks nothing...the glass screen still has the plastic on it...will come with the box and manual and the adaptor...bought it for 5.4k. but im willing to sell for around 4.5 (nego) .. let me know !
    Just incase you wanna know, im selling it coz im gettin myself a GFX8 !

16. yazi

yazi Banned

Ttrust me Anik8, A lot of buyers will turn away 'cuz for ur price they get a brand new Zoom G2

17. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^RP80 iz better ;)..........@Anik8, do you stay in Kolkata dude?????

18. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

If yes, I will buy the stuff if u sell it for 4K.........PM me if u r interested and stay in Kol

19. Anik8

Anik8 -Starforsaken-

well i Stay in Pune, but i can send it to you there if you want to..but 4k is way too less man, + il prolly courier, which will cost too..

20. Anik8

Anik8 -Starforsaken-

the G2 doesnt have an expression pedal, the rp80 does, like the G2.u1 but that costs 8k... So if you want a expression pedal, then this ones really cheap...really easy to patch and shit too...anyway, if your interested , just lemme know !