need of music composing software

Discussion in 'Misc Musical Instruments' started by Squash, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Squash

Squash New Member

I wish to compose a song on my PC. Now I am looking for music software that will contain all the instrumental sounds to compose a song. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

2. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

u need the composition from within.............the softwares can just help u add efx.

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Cubase Sx 3 is one the best composition software tool there is.You can do almost everything with this prog. I arrange all my songs in Cubase and i'm really satisfied with this prog. And ofcourse you'll need lots of VST-instruments (for the many sounds) and FX's (for effects)!

Just take a look here:
    https://www.steinberg.net/35_1.html

4. Roopak_roxx

Roopak_roxx New Member

try frutiloops software...i hope the speelin is rite...u can have ur own compositn

5. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

I am trying Fruity Loops, but seems bit complicated. I also could not give much time researching it as I had exams. But now I'll go back & try it once again.

Can anyone plz tell me how to use Fruity loops with my recorded files???

(anything would be of v help - website, ur own exp, etc)

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

7. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

thanks, u really r v helpful. I c ur "HELP LINKS" on many (may be 90%) of the Wanna Help Posts.

We'll call them "KEORAF's HELP LINKS"

Thanks...

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey sDEV, thanks for such a upbearing reply, i'm glad i was able to help you. You know, i think we should help each other as good as possible, i think the majority here are thinking the same and we all can learn lots from one another!

Lots of answers can easily found by googling the correct way, i've noticed that some people here don't know how to do such, a little hint, just type the main word(s) you want to know about and just be amazed what google can do for you!!!

9. drashkum

drashkum Member

all these things are stupid i tell u .use nuendo 3

10. ilyash

ilyash New Member

Take a look at Musical Palette - Melody Composing Tool. https://www.palette-mct.com. The program is based on the Composition Theory. There is very simple and comfortable interface.

11. ab12cd334

ab12cd334 New Member

i agree, use the Musical Palette - Melody Composing Tool

12. Manchu

Manchu New Member

Here is a good one: MagicScore Maestro. You can try it in the demo version, but I wasn't disappointed to buy it. We are a small band and use it to record sheet music just fine.