Need Jayaswami mp3

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Shefali, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shefali

Shefali Banned

I need Jayaswami's mp3 files of

Dil Ko Tumse Pyar Hua - Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein
    Papa Kehte he - aamir khan
    Allah Ke Bandhe

etc.

Whenever I click his mp3 files it says "The page cannot be found". how do i download.

If any of you have these files can you help me or reload? :p:

2. golisoda

golisoda Comfortably Numb

I have most of his songs but I dont know how he would feel. May be try to pm him. His id is still valid.....so he might be checking them.

3. Shefali

Shefali Banned

Infact he posts them to help. us all. I guess he deletes them due to lack of webspace.

GOLISODA, will you please upload them please?

He has great reputation and i am sure his strumming guides are very useful.

Please do post.

4. golisoda

golisoda Comfortably Numb

Tell me the five songs which u need right now. I will upload and send it to ur email. so pm me ur email id.

5. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

no guys i think we cant share his files coz wen he lefy he asked not to share his files and moreover he locked all his links so it is not advisable to share his files plz dont share them :|

6. jijo

jijo New Member

who left

Hey ,
    has jayswami left.
    Thats bad.
    and i see litttle reason why shudnt his files be shared if they arent used for any financial gains.

7. Shefali

Shefali Banned

I think Jay posted files to help others. Some of his last posting audio links are still working, i guess. He perhaps deleted them to save space.

I just need them for learning purpose only.

So please help

8. jijo

jijo New Member

YUp

I absolutely agree with Shefali onthis and i think any body who has those file should share

9. Mudit Malhotra

Jay wanted to help us wen he was here now wen he isnt here its not ethical according to me ,.,.,.,.,., we cant share his songs without his permission ,.,.,. coz he deleted his songs from here clearly shows he dont want to share them anymore :-s

10. Shefali

Shefali Banned

thanks jijo. I will keep trying. thanks for supporting.

I went through many threads and realized jay was exceptionally good and accurate. He wanted all to try his lessons and improve. he had arranged them well.

Unfortunately many links are dead. perhaps he deleted to save server space. Or may be some other websites tried to steal and take credits of his work.

I hope jay would not mind if somebody helps me out. So please all guys and gals support me request.

11. Shefali

Shefali Banned

@ Mudit Malhotra - No he perhaps deleted to save webspace . Some of his links are still working

see https://vorlon.cwru.edu/~jayen/deven/SOTA.wma

so he probably did that to save space. Now that some links are there, there is nothing unethical.

So please support my request malhotra or could you post some lessons yourself for the songs i requested?

12. Mudit Malhotra

hey shef i kno jay very well hez mah frnd he dosent wants to share his mp3`s so plz ask him first

13. Shefali

Shefali Banned

@ malhotra- i wonder why u just want to discourage all from helping someone. Jay removed only audio his text lessons are still there that means he wants to help others.

If you are really his friend could you request him on my behalf. i tried to PM him but seems he his away. As a friend you would have contacts.

Are u in US or delhi, as far as i know Jay is US based.

Malhotra if u play well too, could you post some of your audio lessons for people like me?

14. Shefali

Shefali Banned

I can't contact jay. it says

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

jayswami has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

So please help me with audio guys. We all learn by helping and this forum is just for that. I have been trying for hours now. please help :nw:

15. jijo

jijo New Member

very sensible
    let me post some works of others and probably i awill contact jay and ask him if he really didnt want to sahre his work

16. jijo

jijo New Member

Ethics?
    What ethics pal.........a work has been posted in a free domain, available for free to everybody at all point of time ........................................adn you say it cannot be used for learning .then why was it put there in the first place........................i am sure Jay is a big hearted guy and he has helped me a couple o times adn eally wunt mind helping or his work being used to learn by Amateurs

17. Shefali

Shefali Banned

can't agree with jijo more. that was what i was saying for hours now.

if people like Jay withdraw and cease to help beginners, IGT is nothing but a bunch of blind leading blinds. And who knows someday i too play well and i will still remember all whoever helped me

I know JAY is nice and even JAY wasn't born with all music knowledge. He too learned from many people. So please help us all.

thank you very much JIJO. may u be a great player like JAY soon and help others

18. jijo

jijo New Member

lol

I play good enuf for my satisfaction .Thanks you very much.
    by the way what are you tyong to learn anyway. Anything specific?

19. Shefali

Shefali Banned

Thanks again JIJO,

I have bookmarked Jay's lessons. I just need strumming audio to help me out with patterns.

I can play chords and i like to play these songs

Dil Ko Tumse Pyar Hua - Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein
    Papa Kehte he - aamir khan
    Allah Ke Bandhe

Could you help?

20. jijo

jijo New Member

let me see
    i fi can help you with one of these first
    strumming
    i dunno abt jays lessons i will try n tell you how i wud strum it

Dil ko will go like ::