Need help with Advanced Theory

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by Johny Bravo, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

Ok ok ronnie u won. Now dont destroy the thread with ur battle aight? Only topic-related stuff here. Thanks all.

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

*rolls eyes*
    (again n again)

Dude, you thread is intact, no one is closing/destroying it.:shock:

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

@Johny Bravo.....First you call me a Spammer, now a Thread Destroyer....What do you have against me....Or What did I do to you ......:annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:

4. ronnieanand

@Johny Bravo....You got all the information that you want.....What's bothering you if you 2 people talk to each other....:annoyed: :annoyed:

5. Johny Bravo

@Alpha & Ronnie: Whoa guyz take a cold shower... I know its summer these dayz.... All I worried abt was tht this thread doesn't end up like this one:

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=22154

I got nothing against u bro :) instead i now respect u as a good playa since u posted in my other thread. I got no pain with 2 ppl talking, but wud suggest to take that chat to IMs or PMs. Im a clean freak so cudnt help it. Peace out.

6. ronnieanand

Nothing ever went wrong in the other thread....Discussions / Arguements are very natural in a forum. You should learn to accept it. It happens in all the forums. If you are too much a clean freak, then you should ask for suggestions in PM. No one will jump into your Inbox with discussions. There's plenty of information that comes out of a discussion. Trying to act smart will only cut off your information.

And...Dont be a too much Clean Freak in a public forum...

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Uh, Johny boy, get your facts right, its not summers.
    It is monsoon season.

+ what Ron said, if you dont like a real-world open discussions, please use PMs.
    Send PMs to people who you feel are apt to answer your queries, and those who wont "bullshit".

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

psh, in his defense, he did. I asked him to make a thread since I've been really busy with stuff plus more opinions are always better.

9. Johny Bravo

^^ Thanks for the save bjr!

@Others: Whatever, guyz. Dont care anymore. This place is hopeless, found out the hard way.

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

psh, you're taking this way too seriously. Off topic posts never hurt anyone....the off topic posts started after you got the help you wanted so it's not like people led your thread "astray"

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hahaha, you (quite evidently) didnt get his pitch.

12. Johny Bravo

@alpha: :S Dude i DID ask him via PMs first, and I DID make this thread on his suggestion. I dont feel anything fishy abt his "pitch". Not all the ppl here are as cold-mannered. Anyhow dump this little fork-fight right here, and u & ronnie can go back to ur chat abt Guitarboy.

13. Johny Bravo

Whatsup ppl. Therez still one question unanswered. What is the structure of a song? What is a bridge, chorus, intro, outro, etc. and how are they arranged & correlated? Thanks for the help so far, but I need a little tiny mite more.

14. zing

zing Machine Head