need help regarding semi acoustic guitars

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sumit, Nov 7, 2005.

1. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

:nw: :nw: ve been playin givson 125 acoustic guitar(18 frets) since long...so ive decided to buy a new one...so i need ya guys' advice ..m pretty confused???...well i need ta know abt. semi acoustic guitars and plez tell me soome difference betn acoustic and a semi acoustic guitar....and can i use distortion with a semi acoustic guitar????......well i cn spend abt 8-10k INR. Tell me the best deal at dis range... :nw: :nw:

2. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

hey guys 9 views no repl......

3. shabbii2

shabbii2 New Member

its simple man

hi . the difference between acoustic and semi is that u can pludge an amp with semi and aswell as u can play it without amp just like an acoustic guitar. in simple word " ik teer say doo shikar".

4. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Youll have a pickup installed so you can plug into an amp..but distortion typically sounds shitty on it....especially because of the craptastic pickups givson will fit on it...but you play your normal acoustic tunes properly with a live audience

5. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

so u guys mean acoustic and semiacoutic guitars are same??? is pick up the only diff. ??? so a betta option for me is a electric guitar with an amp....could u also tell me which elec. guitar slhd i buy for a range of 8k-10k with a distortion

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hmmmm....i think i saw soemone wanst to sell his cool jackson guitar with floyd rose n HSH @ 8k!

7. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

did u?? whose that guy? lemme now