need help....JAVA guitars......

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by dhirajsapkal, Mar 8, 2008.

1. dhirajsapkal

dhirajsapkal New Member

Ok guys..... theses a guitar in furtados that i've been eyeing for a long time..... the JAVA EG11 (can't help it.... i have a budget of 8-9k including an amp)....
    i tried searching for it on bajaao and found 'JAVA STANDARD STRATOCARTER'..... the only difference i saw was that the EG11 had a maple fretboard while the standard stratocarter had a rosewood one...... is there any other difference between the two?...... they retail for around the same price 4k..... any opinions on this one??...... also are there any guitar+amp combos that'll work for me?? ..... its gonna be my first electric.....

2. -Nemesis-

-Nemesis- New Member

JAVA guitars are like givsons..they both suck...I heard a lot of huss-fuss about Java guitars ....and I just went out to 3 guitar shops to try them...I even tried "WHAT THEY CALL THE HIGHER END MODELS"...they plain sucked -__-''
    For your first elec try going for an ARIA strat..for around 8k...or save up a bit more and go for Washburn !.X10/X16..

3. dhirajsapkal

dhirajsapkal New Member

what about GB&A guitars?..... they have a les paul model for around 7k...

4. dhirajsapkal

dhirajsapkal New Member

there's also silvertone..... from SAMICK (guitar and amp combo).... any idea about that one?

5. -Nemesis-

-Nemesis- New Member

IDK..
    I don't really even bother looking at Les Pauls or their copies..cause I'm not into those kinda guitars.. :)
    Anything without a whammy fails to appeal to me :(