Need Help in Online Purchase of Guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by MetalisticPro, Jun 16, 2005.

1. MetalisticPro

MetalisticPro New Member

Hey guyz .. help me out :S
    i want to buy a guitar online @ US so please sujjest me best online website for online purchase ..
    if any one had an experience @ Online Purchase of guitar so please tell me ..

2ndly i Want u guyz to comment on the following guitars !

1) Jackon Ke3 Kelly
    2) Jackson WRXT
    3) ESP KH202 LTD Kirk Hammett Signature Electric Guitar

i play Metal , Rock , Hard Rock ..
    buying my new guitar so u guyz sujjest me a better one Under my budget
    @ 500 $ ... .
    any guitars @ ibanez , jackson , Esp .... or any better one @ 500 $ :help: :help: :help: :help:

2. nitinpuri777

nitinpuri777 New Member

500 is a low budget... especially for a decent electric guitar

My Fender Strat came at 700 on sale.... (its tricked out a little but still)

Don't have high expectations from a guitar that's that cheap

3. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

What!

500dollars is a decent budget. Infact, you can get a really really good guitar for that amount. Just keep a look out for offers and stuff.

4. Famio

Famio New Member

hey metalisticpro, are you a beginner ? if yes then i think a ibanez would be good for you and i agree with chintan9, 500 $ is a pretty decent budget. and whats your location ? u do know there are shipping charges also involved ? the farther u live from the states, the more its gonna cost you. . . . . . .

5. MetalisticPro

MetalisticPro New Member

@ Famio : im not a beginner man i just wanted to buy a gud quality guitar ive got a budget of 500 . $ but im really confused what to buy ... actually my couzin is buying the guitar for me in states .. i like ibanez brand can u sujjest me some Decent guitar .. i like to play Metal / Rock ..

@ nitinpuri , Chintan , Famio . thanx for the reply .. can u guyz sujjest me some gud guitars ?????

6. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

mp:...did u check out the Jackson DXMG its suppposed to be the best metal guitar in the price range(469$)

..and i suppose zzounds is good, i ordered my wah from them.

7. MetalisticPro

MetalisticPro New Member

yep ive checked it .. DXMG with Emg Hz
    any more gud guitars ???
    whats ur review @ Ke3 kelly is it worth it ?

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

ive set my mind on a dxmg after reading tons of reviews, asking tons of people including lots from IGT and have finally decided on the DXMG.
    yes, the ke3 looks sweet...but its got no tone knob and the pups suck bigtime. Hence i wud go for the dxmg.
    too bad no one in india stocks jacksons else we cud have had a look :(

9. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

I think u should get the Ibanez S470. I have heard excellent reviews about the ZR tremolo. Infact the Ibanez S series kicks ass. ONe of those all genre guitars.

Im not too sure about the Jackson DXMG. I dont think the EMG pickup sounds good for rock and softer stuff. It can handle metal but overall i feel its a treble excessive pickup.

10. MetalisticPro

MetalisticPro New Member

yeah exactly .. i need a guitar which handels Rock , Fast leads .. and gives gud qualtiy ..

11. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

1st decide if u need a floyd rose or not....probably yes...so if that is the case the ur search narrows down to a few guitars in the range....look in the websites for the guitars that are available....actually it doesnt much matters if u play soft rock on EMG HZ's...its mainly HOW U PLAY rather than what u play...and btw u must b applying effects....and lastly my 2 cents worth advice:
    YOU CANNOT GET THE ULTIMATE GUITAR THAT CAN PLAY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!

12. MetalisticPro

MetalisticPro New Member

yep thats right .. R I P ..
    ok Here my config goes. .

Ive 500 $ - 550 $ buget ..
    looking for a guitar with floydrose ..
    my taste of music : Rock , HardRock , Fast leads and stuff ..
    Lookig for a guitar which gives gud quality @ fast leads and Rock type music ... im not seeking for too metal type guitar which only supports metal leads ...
    have taste in : Jackson , Ibanez , ESP..
    Help me out now :(
    Ive looked Ke3kelly , WRXT , DXMG , Kh202 .

13. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

if you dont wanna play just metal...then go for ibanez.

14. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

i strongly recommed the DXMG
    check out zzsounds and music123 for buying it !!!
    got my wah frm zzsounds

15. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

@dennis
    ahh.u too got ur wah from zzsounds??
    which model??
    btw..i see u are from delhi..where do u put up and what kinda music do u play...maybe we can jam together sometime.

ps: sorry about the double post

16. MetalisticPro

MetalisticPro New Member

What are pups ??

17. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

^^pickups.........