Need help in online buying site(effects pedal)

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by coolforyou, May 6, 2013.

1. coolforyou

coolforyou New Member

HI guys,

I am from Chennai , i am new here. I am glad that i found the best forum with whom i can discuss the possibility of buying product that are not available in India.

I planning to buy one "Tech 21 Character Series Blonde V2 Amp Emulator Pedal" and one " Behringer V-amp 2 (virtual amplifier 2 ) cos i wanted to play live without Amp and i love the sound of its demo and many of them suggesting this, both of them are costly in Bajaao.com when compare to the original price in amazon ,in original site(TECH 21 - CHARACTER SERIES) and in ebay.com.

BTW , please also suggest some good Amp sim so that it will easy for me to choose the best one.

One of my friends relative is coming from U.S, so i am planning to ask him to buy for me these products and i wanted to buy only used one cos it will be cheap . so please suggest me whether buying used one will be good or not ? what are the worth sites which will check the condition of used one and then sell only best working product to customers ? i have amazon.com and ebay.in in my mind , tell me whether these 2 sites are worth for buying used product. thank you and sorry for my worst English.