Need help in buying 1st acoustic guitar..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mak.maydeo, Oct 18, 2010.

1. mak.maydeo

mak.maydeo New Member

Hi All,
    First of off ,thanks to this wonderful community for arranging such a wide and unique blog over the internet for all guitar lovers.

I am Makarand and am completely new to the guitar field. It was my resolution for this year 2010 to at least get some good guitar and start learning basics and time has come to fulfil the wish.

I did some research on guitar brands available in market and am planning to buy a guitar tomorrow from Furtados.

However, this will not complete without your valuable guidance. I would like to go for a Granada and my budget is 5K (max 6k)
    Could someone of you suggest me a good granada model available in present days. I had bought one granada guitar for my friend 2 years back costed around 5.5k as a gift from group and it sounds very well. but m not sure if the same model is available now.,

so am looking for an Acoustic guitar (semi acoustic will do if its fitting in my budget. :D ) with built in pickups..

also, would be great if you know any shops in mumbai with contact details where i will get Granada brand..

Yourt Suggestions are very helpful to me.. so if you have some other company's models in mind, please do share.. and let meknow if those are available in furtados..

Thanks
    Makarand Maydeo