need help from bangalore IGT-ers

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Feb 20, 2005.

1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

hi

i will be in bangalore for the concert on the 7th

but i want to leave for hydrabad the same night.

can anyone of you tell me how thats possible ?

when does the last bus leave for hyderabad from bangalore.... the concert should be over by 10.30ish... so something about 12.00 midnight si what i am looking for.....

please someone from bangalore help me.

thanks very much

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

no one knows?????????

at least do you have suggestions about where i can get such info ?

3. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

5. Sanjay Mazumder

Give it a one more try, dude. Coz here it's working.

Just go on clicking the destination box till it opens.

6. Sanjay Mazumder

First U are to select the source.

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

lol .. i did that....ant yed nothing dropped down from the destination box.

i even tried to submit after selecting bangalore, thinking they'd give me a few choices now but was answered with "No records found!"

did you have any success?

8. Sanjay Mazumder

Yeah, I opened that out. :) And here are the bus timings.

Attached Files:

9. tejas

tejas ..........

Hmm...8:30 wont do for you I guess. I'll try to find someway to do this. In the meantime you keep searching aswell.

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

damn man this is depressing.. indian MNCs are making cool websites for other coutnries but indian websites r not working :mad: how ironic that ppl in usa are complaining about outsourcing.

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

thanks everyone for your help, tips and comments.

I heard from someone (in bangalore chatroom) that APRSTC runs buses till late in the night for Hyd from Bangalore. if thats a hoax, then i guess i'll have to stay back - then i'll take the train next evening to Hyd - day trains are not available i reckon.

12. jusmail

jusmail New Member

Sorry for the delay....had to wait for the travel agents to open their offices on Monday.

Most hyderabad bound buses leave in the evening between 5:30 and 8:30

APRTC Andhra Road Transport last bus is at 10 pm and the earliest is at 8 am the following day.
    KSRTC Karnataka road transport bus is at 8:30 pm and the earliest is 6:30 am the following day.

From the Palace ground to the bus station it would take at least half an hour and considering the rush on that day, I wouldn't be suprised if it took longer. Private operators' buses leave earlier in the evening.

So you might consider staying back in Bangalore and departing in the early morning bus if you wish

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

ty Jusmail for all that info.

but it also means that i necessarly have to stay back.

i think i will proceed by night train to hydrabad on the 8th.

or the morning buses........ anyway thanks a lot

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i just tele-booked my concert ticket. i am sooooo happy :) my appo with MK will be happening on the 7th afterall......... see you there, all IGT-ers who are showing up.:beer:

i promise to post a "report" of the concert once i am back from it. :rockon:

i had been to roger waters and that was the first time i doped... while he sang "the lunatic is on the grass" hehehe... i'll never forget that...... anyone want to read a description of that concert ? :think:

:band: :goof: :ptime:

15. Sanjay Mazumder

Congrats jamhead. :band:

16. jusmail

jusmail New Member

@ jh You are most welcome.
    As regards the concert report (past and the to be), I am all ears!!

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

righto!!!

give me a day's time or so, cos i have to type it out from the print-out version that i have, since i cant trace the softcopy :(

i am betting you will like it, cos most others who read it did, and thats from all over the world.

in fact thats a good topic to start a new thread - where everyone could give a feedback/report about gigs and comcerts they attended. neednt have to so big as a waters..... any concert will do.