need help for buying guitar in delhi

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by amit_bit05, Sep 1, 2006.

1. amit_bit05

amit_bit05 New Member

Hi all,

This is amit from delhi. If any body knows a good shop for yamha guitar in delhi please let me know the address
    I will be greatful to him

Thanks

2. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

hey amit go to darya ganj . there are like a million shopd there on one sngle road. maybe u ll find what u need

3. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

bharat music house,onstage lapat nagar

4. Seher

Seher New Member

Hey thrz 1 bhatia musicals in Khanna mrkt dats smwhr behind IHC (Habitat).. U can chk out thr..!!

5. amit_bit05

amit_bit05 New Member

Thanks to all of you for giving me details.

6. slash0211

slash0211 Member

there's one priyanka musicals in nai sarak... all shops get yamaha from priyanka, as they are the sole distributor... that's what i hav got to know recently..

7. vendettarevived

vendettarevived New Member

Dude..please look at the dates in the thread before replying! The question is 6 years old for crying out loud!

8. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Doesnt matter as far as the information which is posted is useful for others....

9. vendettarevived

Sorry, but I think others, if looking for any information, can make a *new* thread where they will probably get more answers, and more relevant answers? If a new user reads the information given by "Slash" and it still doesn't answer his/her question, would you rather have them make a new thread, or asking questions here, where most people wouldn't bother to look?

It is standard forum etiquette to not necro threads this old.

10. mymusicmyguitar

For creating a thread a new user has to undergo ID creation on this site. I am sure there will be lot of lazy people out there who wud want to have a quick look at the forums and get the info rather than creating a new thread and waitin for the response.. So its perfectly alrht as far as the information posted is good enough.

Atleast the guy who posted in a 6years old thread gave relevant information and what u posted was utter waste....And what we both are discussing right now is utter waste as well!!!!

11. vendettarevived

You may not know but in case a user has not signed up on the forum, it shows the option to view only "today's posts", which would render the information given by the said user, useless tomorrow.

I guess you are not familiar with what "spamming" is, because how this user has been spamming about his classes all day, in all threads, he would have been banned on many of the forums I am a part of. This forum certainly seems different, as many don't really appreciate spammers who join only to profit from the platform, without any intentions to contribute much, alas, contribute only enough to not come across as a spammer.

I am not here to argue. I am sure there are recent threads where users who are actually still on the forum are looking for advice, advice which given there, would also surely help any other person reading, as well as the OP. This discussion IS indeed utter waste, as it was not supposed to be a discussion. I was just letting the user know of forum etiquette.

But if you do enjoy spammers, then let it be. Enough has been said already.

12. mymusicmyguitar

I agree with what u r saying. But i think that post of him was genuine irrespective of what he did on other threads...Peace!!!

13. slash0211

slash0211 Member

guyz.. didn't wanna bother or do spamming... i just didnit' quite go through wid what's on here in this site, and didn't intend to spam about my classes... guess i will take some time out and delete those posts about my ad 4 classes.. and i'd check out dates b4 replying on any of threads which i obviously didn't earlier...

thanx anyway