Need Help Fast !! Plz.........

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by varun1712, Apr 4, 2007.

1. yazi

yazi Banned

Well, bro the Ibanez pickups really suck. Why don't you look into thehundrethone's B.C Rich. Its pretty decent and its a custom.

2. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

the guitars pretty good.but i want a new 1....... so what im thinkin is, i love the Ibanez GRG270DX an Aria XL DLX.....Look wise........ so after sumtime i can get better pickups like EMG 81/85 Active Humbucking Pickup Set......... then ill hav a goob body + nice neck + awsome pickups + sweet processor...

3. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

ESP MH50 - Worth checking out

Check Out ESP MH-50 model. M sure u will like it. and yeah its apprximately 17K(along with a tremolo). . Yeah and 40K is a hell lot of amount but its worth it for sumthing which u r gonna have it for lifetime.....Enjoy ;-)

4. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Ibanez 270DX is also a good model. Just now read reviews bout that guitar. Looks pretty strong and convincing. Go for it..Cheers

5. Double Click

Double Click New Member

@ laney - Which BC Rich are u talking bout?? The only decent Warlock I've played was an NJ series... The rest are simply not worth it.

Plus, one issue with the lower end BC Rich guitars is that the balance is lousy. U have to hold the neck up when u play. This can be a real pain... esp if u like to hang the guitar low.

The low end BCRs are generally made of agathis, and good pups are usually a waste in them. My friend had a BCR Warlock with an invader on the neck, later he bought an RG and put the invader in it... U wouldnt believe how different it sounded.

6. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

sooo.......... i guess the Ibanez wins ???

7. yazi

yazi Banned

Nah, The ESP, any goddamn day.

8. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

lol..................still ibanex fits my budget