Need guitar tabs........

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by mjkmohit, Oct 10, 2011.

1. mjkmohit

mjkmohit New Member

2. komal29

komal29 New Member

This Had never heard of this artist or the song..But this song as well as the lyrics is awsome..somebody please post the chords for the song as well..someone please

3. Soham_Andrews22

Soham_Andrews22 New Member

More Than Youll Ever Know
    -Michael Ruff

Am G F
    Take my hand
    Em Dm G
    We're walk awhile, we'll talk awhile
    Am G F G C
    Feel my love,always there' beside you

Am G F Em Dm G
    Be the love, I know You'll tell me everything
    F Em E7
    You are the one I cherish more than anything

Chorus:
    Dm C A7
    I love you more than you'll ever know
    Dm G C A7
    I love you more than you'll ever see
    Dm G A
    More than my heart could ever show
    Dm C
    I love you more than you'll ever know

Am G F Em Dm G
    Think of me, And know that I'll believe in you
    F G C
    There' always be this precious time together
    F Em Dm F Em
    With every tear ,A Love song so strong no words could ever say
    E7 A
    A love to last forever
    (repeat chorus)

Instrumental: D-G-C-Bm-A
    (repeat again)

4. Soham_Andrews22

Soham_Andrews22 New Member

INTRO
    A
    e|-----------------0----------------------0---|
    B|--2-----0-------------0--2--3-----0---------|
    G|-----2-----2-------------------2-----2------|
    D|--------------2-----------------------------|
    A|--0-------------------------0---------------|
    E|--------------------------------------------|

A

IST VERSE
    /A /G /F C Dm7 G
    e|----------------1--------------0--------------1--------------------------|
    B|--5---3---1--------1-----1--------1--------------1-----0-----------------|
    G|-------------2--------------0--------------2-----------------------------|
    D|----------------------------------------0--------------------------------|
    A|-------------------------3-----------------------------------------------|
    E|--5---3---1--------------------------------------------3-----------------|
    TAKE MY HANDS WE’LL WALK AWHILE WE’LL TALK AWHILE

/A /G /F G Am7 /G C9
    e|----------------1------------------------------0-------------------------|
    B|--5---3---1--------1-----0------1-----3--3-------------------------------|
    G|-------------2--------------0------0--------0----------------------------|
    D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    A|--------------------------------0--------3-------------------------------|
    E|--5---3---1--------------3------------3----------------------------------|
    FEEL MY LOVE ALWAYS THERE BESIDE YOU

/A /G /F C Dm7 G
    e|----------------1--------------0--------------1--------------------------|
    B|--5---3---1--------1-----1--------1--------------1-----0-----------------|
    G|-------------2--------------0--------------2-----------------------------|
    D|----------------------------------------0--------------------------------|
    A|-------------------------3-----------------------------------------------|
    E|--5---3---1--------------------------------------------3-----------------|
    BE THE ONE I KNOW YOU TELL ME E______VERYTHING

Em E7 /F# /G# A
    e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B|---------------0-----0----------------------0-----2----------------------|
    G|------------------------0----1------2---4------2-------------------------|
    D|------------------2-------------0----------------------------------------|
    A|--------------------------------------------0----------------------------|
    E|---------------0-------------0------2---4--------------------------------|
    YOU ARE THE ONE I CHERISH MORE THAN ANYTHING

CHORUS

A Dm7 G A
    e|----------0---1-------1---------------3---------------0------------------|
    B|--2---3-------------------1---0-----------0---2-----------2--------------|
    G|------------------2---------------0---------------2-----------2----------|
    D|--------------0----------------------------------------------------------|
    A|--0-------------------------------------------0--------------------------|
    E|------------------------------3------------------------------------------|
    I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU’LL E____VER KNOW

A Dm7 G A
    B|--2---3-------------------1---0-----------0---2-----------2--------------|
    G|------------------2---------------0---------------2-----------2----------|
    A|----------------------------------------------0--------------------------|
    I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU’LL E____VER SEE

A Dm7 G A
    B|--2---3-------------------1---0-----------0---3-----------3---2----------|
    G|------------------2---------------0---------------2----------------------|
    A|----------------------------------------------0---------------0----------|
    MORE THAN MY HEART COULD E____VER SHOW

A Dm7 G A
    e|----------0---1-------1---------------3----------------------------------|
    B|--2---3-------------------1---0-----------0---2--------------------------|
    G|------------------2---------------0-----------2--------------------------|
    D|--------------0-------------------------------2--------------------------|
    A|----------------------------------------------0--------------------------|
    I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU’LL E____VER KNOW

A

5. mjkmohit

mjkmohit New Member

thnxs for d tab......:)