need guitar, amp, processor (basic) for 20k

Discussion in 'Misc Musical Instruments' started by arun91, Jul 10, 2008.

1. arun91

arun91 New Member

i play mostly instrumental rock n metal..is pedal nd processor de same ??

2. sam#3

sam#3 The Lucifer

yeah man, u get al d effects on a basic processor... Just edit the presets, Distortion n wah can b controlled by footpedal as per the needs...
    i got d digitech rp80 n hv performed on stage a few tyms, i works well man... Nw m planning to get a bigger, professional one, so selling it off... If u intrested in gettin it, contact me on 09894335637.

3. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

Well they are not the same
    A pedal is an analog effects unit. They usually have just one effect, like distortion reverd delay etc. You will have to get individual pedals for each effect you want

Processors are multi-efect units they have shit load of effects, but they dont sound as good as pedals...

As for your question i think you should get a Zoom G2.1u processor or a Digitech Rp 250..

As for the amp my suggestion is a stranger Cube 20(abt 2k i think)...
    or you can go for a real practice amp like the laney marshall...they are like 4K, but i dont think they are worth it.

For the guitar i think you should go to store and try out every guitar in your price range and pick one that you are most comfortabel with.
    Some good guitars incle the fender squier, the Ibanez GRG(dont know the model Nos, but under 10 K) the greg bennet avion 3, the Washburn X11 etc

4. sam#3

sam#3 The Lucifer

man... a digitech rp250??? dont u think it will b a bit too much fr a bigenner???? dont u thinka RP80 or a zoom gfx will do.....