Need full version of Guitar FX BOX 2.6 PLZ!!

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by siraznallot, Jul 20, 2007.

1. siraznallot

siraznallot New Member

Hey all!
    Im a computer Geek >.> T.T.... and i need help, i current bning guitar for year now and i found out that i can hook up my guitar to my computer and use guitar FX BOX 2.6. (Trial version... only lets me play for 4 minits) anywho i need the full version and i could not find it any where >>>> Google, limewire, torrents T.T.... i apreachtd if u guys or gals hooked me up XD.

P.S srry for the bad english!

Siranzallot

2. siraznallot

siraznallot New Member

Hwlooooooooooooooooooooooo???

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

get fx 3.04... its far far better...

4. worker

worker New Member

Guitar FX BOX 2.6

Guitar FX BOX 2.6

Just plug your electric guitar to the sound card input, start Guitar FX BOX and enjoy - your guitar will scream and sing! This high quality sound processing program is acting just like a good collection of guitar effects pedals. You can use several of them at the same time, even all of them if you need so.

Guitar FX BOX does REALLY real-time DSP. Signal is sampled from sound card input, processed and then sent to the output with VERY LOW LATENCY - virtually undetectable. This is achieved using DirectSound or WDM streaming for fast access to the hardware (sound card) and fast DSP algorithms optimized for realtime processing.

Besides that, Guitar FX BOX features intuitive user interface, supports presets and hot keys for quick presets changing, MIDI/Game controllers pedals for wah-wah effect, configurable tuner, file input/output and more...

Code:
    REMOVED by ADMIN

5. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

Please dont post links to pirated material.

6. -Nemesis-

-Nemesis- New Member

Yeah,it's typical Indian attitude to encourage Piracy...if you're a computer geek,you would prolly find it,if you're a half - arsed wannabe..I wouldn't give a damn..and stop making threads like this..it's annyoing

Thread closed ------

7. Mc Natzavor

Mc Natzavor New Member

why dont u just find a torrent

8. demetron

demetron New Member

i have the full version

hi,
    i have the full version of guitar fx2.6 but can't post the link here as moderators says.so if u want it mail me at demetronrosta@gmail.com
    by the way what kind of comp. geek you are as it can be easly downloaded by isohunt.

9. demetron

demetron New Member

its sounds like no body needed that.or you guys afraid that i'll send you some kind of virus.
    lol :)
    if any body want it feel free to male me.

10. rajarchit2005

rajarchit2005 New Member

i need Guitar FX 3.04 full version
    if any one have then please send me ... rajarchit@gmail.com

11. studentgangster

studentgangster New Member

I would rather recommend u 'Amplitube X-GEAR'. Awesome software for guitar effects processing!