need chord ' Junoon - ab to jaag

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by holylord, Apr 9, 2005.

1. holylord

holylord New Member

Junoon - ab to jaag :rock:

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

nah man!!! i think this song is not available on the net...even i cant tab it!!!!

3. Werdah

Werdah New Member

Ab To Jaag Intro

ok i can't tab CRAAAAAAAPP...and this songs sooooo hardd for a beginner..but i think i have like 3 notes right:S..ahahaha..HELLLLLLLLLLPPP..i'll write it down..and if some experianced person can just take it from there..that'd be great.

DOWNLOAD THE SONG FROM WWW.PAKMUSIC.COM ----ITS AN AMAZZING SONG.

orright..this is the begging intro...--and its TOTALLY WRONG.. the 3 beginning notes are the only right ones i think.. :help:
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B----12-10H12-12-10--9-- --12-10H12-12-10--9-------------------------
    G--9---------------------9-------9---------------------9----------------------------
    D-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To make it easier..keep ur first finger on the 12th fret on G and B..and let ur pinky and middle finger do the work.

This parts perfect. seems to sound right... :think: somewhat..

B-----------8-10-8---------------------8-12-10-----------------------------------
    G-7s9-10----------10-9-----7s9-10-----------10-12---------------------------
    D-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

I haven't even heard it...

5. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

my fav song.. the song starts with a Gmajor chord..salmans picking the Gmajor chord

335433/3X5433 - G- Chord and then he puts his little finger on the the 5th fret.

so he picks 335435
    only a rough sketch..
    towards the end of the song he plays this riff: b -----5-6-5--8--6--5----------------
    g---------------------------7--------------

6. holylord

holylord New Member

guyz tab out this song...