Need cheapest electric guitar.....

Discussion in 'Buy - Sell Used Musical Instruments' started by Shoeab_rockstar, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Shoeab_rockstar

Shoeab_rockstar New Member

Bolggers provide me a detail of cheapest electric guitar........

2. Evil.Bunny

Evil.Bunny New Member

there are many cheap guitars, but a lot of them are worthless and some may be good. What is your maximum budget ?

3. Shoeab_rockstar

I need it around 5k

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Nothing can beat my Givson.

PS: Which bloggers are your calling upon?

5. Shoeab_rockstar

The 1 whch replies...

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I am the fake IPL player blogger.

7. n2vat

n2vat Member

Hello, I have a "Pluto" acoustic guitar for sale (cs50c-bk) F - cut, in mumbai for 5k. It's a few months old in pristine condition (Read - no scratches, dings, etc). Had it professionally set up for great intonation and super low action. No warping, buzzing whatsoever ! Works well for standard, open & altered tunings. Have recently installed an onboard tuner and D'addario EXP strings. Had no intention of selling it, but 'am in need for some cash for new gear. Great for home use or practise. PM me for more pix / details (the vinyl sticker on the headstock can be easily removed, if you don't like it!)

cs50c-bk 1.jpg cs50c-bk 2.jpg cs50c-bk 8.jpg cs50c-bk 21.jpg cs50c-bk 22.jpg

8. Shoeab_rockstar

I already hve acoustic guitar....i need a electric guitar in xchange or wid sme money

9. Evil.Bunny

Evil.Bunny New Member

i'd advise you to search for a used guitar in your range.
    A used Yamaha Pacifica would be awesome (if in the right condition)!!

you'd have to shell out extra for an amp and a processor if you want to play anything distorted.

its best for you to keep practicing for now and wait till your budget increases till 10-12k

10. fena

fena New Member

when buying electric guitars (bass and guitar), IMO, it's always wiser to save some more money until you can bid for the 15k mark! at the very least!

11. Shoeab_rockstar

i got the bst electric guitar of 5k...wid 4 pickups...... :p

12. A for apple

A for apple New Member

which guitar bro ..share with us and pics also ....

13. fena

fena New Member