Need a Professional to fix up my Guitar.

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by federer, Dec 13, 2010.

1. federer

federer New Member

Hi,
    I have an ESP M401 and I'm thinking about a new floyd for it. My guitar has a 350mm radius, both nut and bridge and the Original FR comes with a 254mm radius for both.I've read that raising the bridge height while the string tension is high, can make the tremolo go out of shape as the screws are rotates in the presence of a lot of frictional force which causes wear & tear. So my point is that I want a "professional" to take care of this matter. Who's been dealing with original ESPs,Jacksons, and stuff.
    I live in East Delhi.
    Any clue where I can get it done nicely?? o_O
    Thanks

2. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

I might be wrong but - it might be cheaper to get a new one.

The only guy I know is the one in OnStage Lajpat. I don't know how experienced he is.

There's also Erisa Neogy, but a. be prepared to travel and b. he probably won't work on anything except his own built guitars.

3. flood

flood New Member

erisa will probably work on your guitar, but he's in pondicherry. can't think of anyone at all in delhi. there's cama, but i am less than convinced of his abilities after having to rework some stuff he did for a friend of mine.

4. federer

federer New Member

Didn't get you.. o_O

5. ultrabot90

^I think it might be cheaper to get a new guitar with a good trem. Or atleast, so it's said. How much is the new trem costing you, and (more @flood) how much will installation cost?

6. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

If i'm not mistaken M401 costs some 40K+ in India.. Buying a new is definitely out of question..

7. ultrabot90

Ah, I meant something else but nevermind.

8. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

a new guitar with original floyd rose would be equally expensive..

9. federer

federer New Member

So is Erisa coming to Delhi in the near future?? And can I get his contact no. or something?

10. federer

federer New Member

watz up people?? no reply ??