Need A Musician from NA's Pakistan

Discussion in 'Misc Musical Instruments' started by DJSAGAR, May 6, 2006.

1. DJSAGAR

DJSAGAR New Member

I need a musican from (GILGIT) Northern Areas Pakistan, who can play any instrument. hE Must be from GILGIT...If any one here at indian guitar tabs than reply......Or a Vocalist with goood voice....

2. DJSAGAR

DJSAGAR New Member

I want these musicians for making a band......

3. EK DADUK

EK DADUK New Member

Hii

Salam.
    I Think I Can Help U,what Kind Of Musician U Requried,
    I Know Many Musicians For Na,s ,if U Like Keyboard Player,m.amin,he Can Help U Better And Flute ,master,razaman Is Good,,,,and So Many
    Ok

4. DJSAGAR

DJSAGAR New Member

Offer Xpired!!!

5. DJSAGAR

DJSAGAR New Member

Coz I hav done a solo burushaski pop remix's album and sooon going to release

After MOharam ....

keep eyein

You Ill be Rocked

6. EK DADUK

EK DADUK New Member

waahhoooouuu.can i belived,what u know about MUSIC, i

hi,Budy,its goood here any asking about NA,s music,OK U done pop album,how u defferintiate between pop ,fouk.and what u know about MUSIC,special N,A,S music .where u learn music,if u know about music ,then i asked one question,what is the timimng of your local reydhem i m mean beat.how u can difine urs music,and how u campare others,

7. EK DADUK

EK DADUK New Member

ans me soon

8. DJSAGAR

DJSAGAR New Member

Well dude I am not a professional musician M a student. As far as learning music is concerned I hav started learnin keyboard( ONLY FINGERING AND FEW SONGS) from a local musician SABIR at the age of 6 now am 18. Hav a lil xperience of playin as lead keyboardist IN evershine orchestra karachi for a year. and now am here in gilgit and I have done a pop remix album in burushaski. goin to release after moharam. as far as you quest's are concerned. our local beat timming is 7. means it consists of 7beats and it resembles to pashto rythems. well dude folk music means the original music of a perticular region. But pop means popular music. I have murged off Pop and folk music and made a fusion. Well muXik is a universal language. so I don no y u hav asked me to define my music. If suppose you are a sindhi and I am a hunzai then there wil be no diff b/w our music coz the scales and chords beats are same at all. then how you have asked about my music.
    Apart form the above discussion now it's you turn to introduce your self. Coz Y lokkin like a professional musician or releated to music. If so then it would be ma plesure to learn some thing from you TOO about music.

WaitIN

9. DJSAGAR

DJSAGAR New Member

Well dude I am not a professional musician M a student. As far as learning music is concerned I hav started learnin keyboard( ONLY FINGERING AND FEW SONGS) from a local musician SABIR at the age of 6 now am 18. Hav a lil xperience of playin as lead keyboardist IN evershine orchestra karachi for a year. and now am here in gilgit and I have done a pop remix album in burushaski. goin to release after moharam. as far as you quest's are concerned. our local beat timming is 7. means it consists of 7beats and it resembles to pashto rythems. well dude folk music means the original music of a perticular region. But pop means popular music. I have murged off Pop and folk music and made a fusion. Well muXik is a universal language. so I don no y u hav asked me to define my music. If suppose you are a sindhi and I am a hunzai then there wil be no diff b/w our music coz the scales and chords beats are same at all. then how you have asked about my music.
    Apart form the above discussion now it's you turn to introduce your self. Coz Y lokkin like a professional musician or releated to music. If so then it would be ma plesure to learn some thing from you TOO about music.

WaitIN

10. EK DADUK

EK DADUK New Member

WELL.I HAVE REVE URS MASSEGE .ITS GOOD U KNOW ABOUT MUSIC I M HAPPY ,ONE THING MIND IT,THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE SINDHI ,HUNZAI ,PUSSHTU,OR ANY LAUNGE ETC,OVER ALL MUSIC IS SAME ,ONLY INSTRUMENTS ARE DIFFERENT,I M DISCUSSING ONLY EASTREN MUSIC ,U KNOW ANY MUSIC OR ANY VOICE CONTAIN SCALE OR RAGA.WE PLAY NOTES AND NOTE MEANS RAGA ,AND MUSIC IS TOTALY ALJEBRA(math).U MUST LEARN ABOUT REYTHEM
    OK ITS REALY GOOD NEWS U R BECOME A NEW GOOD MUSICIAN.THERE IS NO GOOD MUSICIAN FOR URS SIDE,I MEAN PROPER WHO KNOW CHORDS ,SCALES MELODIC SCALES,HORMONIC,OR ETC,
    U MUST FALLOW TO PLAY LIKE ANY PROFETIONAL KEYBOARDIST ,NOT LOCAL WHEN U PERFROMED WITH ANY SINGER,U COVERED SCALES OF CHORDS,AND CONTINUED BAKING.NOT PLAY LEAD SONG DURING SINGER SING SONG.
    LOOK BROTHER MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD PLZ DONT MIND OK;

OK ,WHERE R U BEING IN THIS TIME I MEAN FROM?
    KEEP LEARNING ,WHO IS THE BEST MUSICIAN URS AREA,I MEAN PROPER
    U ASKED UR TEACHER ABOUT CHORDS FAMILY, RELATIVES SUS.AUG SPEACIALY 7TH CHORDS .
    SEND ME MUSIC NEWS FROM GILGIT SOON
    IF U HAVE ANY QUESTION ANY KIND U CAN SHARE ME.
    AND U ASKED ABOUT ME .YES I MA MUSICIAN .I M PLYAING ON STAGE .BUT I LITTLE KNOW ABOUT MUSIC I WANT TO SHARE WITH U BECAUSE U R EXPERENCED.
    BUT I KNOW ONE MUSICIAN FROM GILGIT HE IS LPAYING IN KARACHI,GUESS
    OK MY DEAR
    I WILL BACK SOON

11. EK DADUK

EK DADUK New Member

Ans Me Soon

12. DJSAGAR

DJSAGAR New Member

Dear "?".....

I have told yo erlier that I know only chords and scales (Major and minor) and thatz it. I have no idea of family chords and other stuff. like harmonic and melodic etc. Here In GILGIT no body knows chords and scales properly only Mr. Sabir has some idea ,from whom i had learned keyboard. All the keyboardists use to play lead song with singer. There are total 2 keyboardist in Gilgit Mr.Sabir and Hasnain. and I m new. BOth of them hav no proper Idea of Chord and scale.
    Now comming to the main point. My probelm is that as i have alredy mentioned that here no one is good for learning music thats y If you will help me regarding ,teachin me the rest of the chords and their application and the teachiniques of playing keyboard in the background with singer, U have caled it "BACKING" I will be very thankful to you. usually i Play chords in the back with singer and some time a scale if it soots with the song mode. May be a question rose in your mind that I hav 1 year experience in EVERSHINE ORCHESTRA KARACHI and still am asking about chord and backing teachinques. Dude its all because when I had joined evershine orchestra 2 years back there were no any experienced keyboardist or guitarist. All the professional and experienced musician had left the orchestra before I hav joined. There I hav learnt only chord and scales and other techinques from my friends. Dude I am really Crazzy about learning keyboard. If you will help me dude I wll be very much thankfull.
    At the end you hav asked me to guess a person . well I know one guyz there in karachi playin keyboard called AMIN , havn't meet him but heard about him from my teacher Sabir. Coz Mr. Sabir is also teacher of AMIN. May be he is with an orchestra in karachi and with a TV Channel too. I hav heard that he is really "A CHEETA" very talented guys but I will meet him If I will visit Karachi.

13. DJSAGAR

DJSAGAR New Member

14. EK DADUK

EK DADUK New Member

hi budy
    h r u ,ok
    yar keep practice,ask any quetion about any song,or any problem u f
    aced.during playing.remember every day after six oclock pm i m on line ok .send some songs chords 4 ur side

15. EK DADUK

EK DADUK New Member

hi where r u budy