Need a Guitar Processor - Budget 6k?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Wildchild_Sam, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Wildchild_Sam

Wildchild_Sam New Member

Hey guys,
    I need a processor and my budget is 6k MAX! What would be the best option??

I was look at the Digitech RP90, @5.9k it seems to be a kickass deal. It has soo many more amp/stompbox emulations than the G2..

2. thepacifist2013

thepacifist2013 V.I.P Member

3. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

The rp 90 is new so cant comment but i can sat that the g2 was better than the 707 and the ax10g and the rp80s

4. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

I have a zoom 606 II for sale used but very good condition. I want to say Mint too.. cause I dont see anything that prevents me from saying MINT. I have very sparingly used it .. PM me if intrested.

5. Gibbylespaul

Gibbylespaul New Member

Be sure you try the Pocket POD before you buy anything.. You won't even need guitar amps.. u can straight away connect it to your PC speakers.. thats how versatile it is

6. Gibbylespaul

Gibbylespaul New Member

Pls try the pocket POD before you make up your mind... Considering the budget you have, you sound like a beginner..You dont need 30 amps to get the sound you need. The bigger the menu.. the longer it takes to get used to ur gizmo.. precious time you should rather be using to build on your strumming skills.

jocelyn likes this.
  7. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

its better to have 5 good effects than 15 so so effects..the g2.1u even though slightly outta your budget is totally worth it.And if you arent happy with its effects,you can direct connect to a computer through usb and record digitally with software like guitar rig ,amplitube etc bypassing the pedal .And yes,the sound quality is amazin considerin the fact that,they are software based modellin/effect simulations

8. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

+1 I agree with you. .

9. sam#3

sam#3 The Lucifer

man igot i digitech RP80... will sell it fr sum 4.7k.... tell me if u r intrstd... bought it just 4 mnths back... almost brand new... d reason i m selling it is dat i wanna buy a distortion pedal....

10. ash.guitars

ash.guitars New Member

Digitech RP90 and Zoom g2 both are good deal!

11. Wildchild_Sam

Wildchild_Sam New Member

I already got a RP90! :) Thanks for the help guys!