Need a combo amp in 10-15k price range

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by AK9, Jun 26, 2010.

1. bcrich

bcrich New Member

LOL. in this type of language, SOMEONE sounds better. :D

2. flood

flood New Member

sounds awesome. i'm actually designing something of that sort, but using the bassman 5B6 circuit on one channel and an original circuit with less common tubes on the other channel. waiting for a quote on chassis making at the moment.

3. ansar1313

ansar1313 New Member

BE3 Brat+ launched....

BE3 Brat+ launched....
    Samples uploaded too...
    Please post honest opinions as they help me get better with my work...
    The forum doesn't allow me to post urls so you gotta work with what's written below...or if you know my website that's even better!!

www(dot)be3amplifiers(dot)com/BE3_Brat_plus(dot)html

4. bcrich

bcrich New Member

Awesome ansar, you're really doing a good job! Just continue making high end budget amps and you'll soon become the amp king of India, which you are anyways. But the problem is that very few know about be3, so people end up buying strangers. Take a step to promote be3 for the welfare of the people. Amen.

5. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Way to go Mr. Ansar! Congrats! =D

IT'S CURTAINS FOR THE LANEY CUBS AND VOX AC4S!!!! :beer:
    ALL HAIL ANSAR :nw:

6. flood

flood New Member

hey man,

welcome to this weird place and great to see you here. you're doing some fantastic work, keep it going. local musicians need more of you :D

7. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

Cool, seems like we have another professional gear guru at IGT... That's gotta be a lucky break for us beginners...

8. green_day

green_day New Member

hey buddy.........r guitar is really a good choice........so,is this imported?
    Or u bought it from an importer?
    whatz da price?

9. JaxyNikil

JaxyNikil New Member

Dont Go For Line 6 Amps...They sound very bad.....Laney Cub8 and Cub10 both come in your price range ( Class A Tube Amps ) !
    But they are not For Heavy Metal....Classic rock kinda tones which totally rocks !