ne1 in mumbai/banglore...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by 6String_assasin, Jul 6, 2004.

1. tejas

tejas ..........

You guys are so lucky. Nothing ever happens here. We hardly have any concerts and the ones we do are all in pubs, so i cant watch them. How come all the good stuff happens in Mumbai and Bangalore? This is not fair.

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Bangalore and Mumbai have more rok and metal bands than any other place in India.. And the crowd is Metal here..

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Metal is what i need. The only rock shows i've seen here are a show by Salt and one by Parikrama. Both of which are not Metal.

4. jayanth

YOu can always come to bangalore for a Gig man.. Its not that far.. Also if you missed Roger Waters , a Ddeep Purple and Scorpions, Its a shame...

5. tejas

tejas ..........

Ya, i missed those. But that was pretty long ago. I was not into their music then. Now, if there is an international band performing, i will surely come, but coming all the way for a local band which will play many more shows will be senseless.

6. jayanth

Not if you are going to see Myndsnare, Kryptos ,etc

7. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

i'll come wen the dates for the councelling r given...now dun make me repeat that OKAY? :mad:

8. jayanth

ok ok.. my point was different.. Come to Bangalore enjoy your time her.. You can stay with me.. And when the councelling happens go for it..

9. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

thnx for the proposal ;) , but i've me sister staying at Kormangala or wotever...how far is ur place from there?

10. jayanth

5 minutes to 10 minutes depending on traffic..