NASA Can't Find Original Tape Of Moon Landing!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Aug 16, 2006.

1. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

P.S. Posting in chit chat lounge doesn't increase ur post count :grin:

2. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

@cumming soon....mr batti ?!....nice...:)...it's from lord of the rings BTW....regarding this thread....suit urself...i can't waste my energy anymore...that is why probably no serious scientific community has bothered to care about this nonsense...they have better things to do.....

@and about the people whose proof many r giving here (Rene and co.).....I will avoid giving the links to their other quotes and embarrassing them ....:)...just google...

3. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

"that is why probably no serious scientific community has bothered to care about this nonsense". you said it yourself.

4. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

u said it urself....please stop it...ur looking really moronic...I guess the mods r really enjoying this....i know it's been a while since we saw a good flame war....but guys please....:)

5. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

let the people who read this decide who is the "bigger" moron as one could easily tell we both are .and y do u think the mods would be enjoyin this ?i mean i am new to all this so have no idea how the whole community works. and one more thing ,what does btw mean?

6. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

@cumming soon

btw = by the way.