NASA Can't Find Original Tape Of Moon Landing!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Aug 16, 2006.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

The U.S. government has misplaced the original recording of the first moon landing, including astronaut Neil Armstrong's famous "one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind," a NASA spokesman said on Monday.

Armstrong's famous space walk, seen by millions of viewers on July 20, 1969, is among transmissions that NASA has failed to turn up in a year of searching, spokesman Grey Hautaloma said.

"We haven't seen them for quite a while. We've been looking for over a year and they haven't turned up," Hautaloma said.

The tapes also contain data about the health of the astronauts and the condition of the spacecraft. In all, some 700 boxes of transmissions from the Apollo lunar missions are missing, he said.

Source

You could expect a stunt like this from Indian govenment but NASA lol...maybe the moon landing as really fake and they wanted to get rid of the evidence?

2. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

they cant lose what they did not have in the frst place. this man on the moon is just a bull theory . now that they have managed to cover their lying asses they can put to rest all the theories about man on the moon

3. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

agree with cummin soon.

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

It's proved by "The Discovery Channel", that, that landing tape was fake :)

I will not be surprised if someday we discover that NASA has not yet made any mission to the moon :p:

5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

so did kalpana chawla die in a studio?

6. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^No, and she did not land on Moon also :p:

7. Morbid_Angel

so u mean they tried to reach the moon using an indian first? Kalpana Chawla died and they never will try again untill they find another indian? pff

I hate this racism.

8. Morbid_Angel

BUT i totally agree that NASA has never made a successful landing on the moon. They faked in a hurry to show the world..and they made mistakes.

9. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Woz that a "Mission To The Moon"?? :think:
    I can't remember clearly, but, 7 astronauts along with Kalpana Chawla went to some kinda space station to fix something... The incedent happened wen they were on way to come back to earth..

Anywayz... see this wikipedia entry
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_moon_landing_hoax_accusations

10. Morbid_Angel

hahahah yea

i just wanted to make a cool story.

11. Morbid_Angel

If the landing was fake then i would love to kill the kids of Armstrong and Collins.

Damn cheaters ..behave like big brave noobz.

12. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Some scientists say that even if we tried to go to the moon today with the technology we have, we might not make it. They say its not possible to survive the radiation in space or something.

13. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

kalpana chawla died mid air . and she had gone to one of the space shuttles .
    moon pe uski aatma ko shanti kaise milti

14. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

:annoyed:

puleeeeze...people r very good at quoting selectively...Man DID land on the moon ...period...the Discovery Channel documentary that everyone keeps mentioning is actually fox documentary....And the same discovery channel also broadcasted another docu on the same subject....which makes u laugh at the "proofs" of "fake" moon landings.... ...funny how people miss that...

and please o' please check out following site:

https://www.badastronomy.com

further......there is a reflector placed on the moon with which people are still constantly monitoring moon's distance at the Arizona observatory...please also check out their site...u can still pin-point a laser at that point on moon and get reflections....funny how the conspiracy guys miss that too....

and to quote the observatory guy himself(forgot the name) from the docu.

Aaaaargh!

:annoyed:

15. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

has anyone seen the reflector or whatever mr light is saying it on tv or elsewhere and even then how do we know thats not concocted as well
    @light just a simple question: why hasnt uncle sam repeated a trip to the moon.its been more than 25 years since last .if we could make it then surely it ll be a piece of cake now.
    on a personal note i hope they take you with them. HAPPY JOURNEY.

16. light_of_erindi

17. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

eeeeeeeeeeek you . what is the difference between the footage and the pics that u have very heartedly shared .if that was bogus then so is this . its the freakin NASA at work. is they could fool 600 million people then they can certainly fool a couple of million more with these attempts.
    by any chance u an agent of US?

18. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

need an ICE PACK??? :p: :p: :p:

19. light_of_erindi

please get urself checked for sanity....the links were not given to see the pics...there is also some material to read....please go thru it....if u still don't get it....then I can't help u.

u can wake someone up if he's sleeping, but u can't wake him if he's pretending to sleep.

20. Morbid_Angel

everythin that is on the moon ryte now is due to the space probes which were controlled from earth. Man NEVER stepped on the moon. The guyz dont have the guts. Nasa has fooled ppl for 50 yrs and we go on believin em? why?
    bcoz theres no other company as big as NASA which can prove theyre wrong.
    In other words theyre all scared of NASA bcoz every1 knows its name. Its famous around the globe. With the fake images they provided..a mistake was found. But the wise guyz covered it up in a few days. Saying there was a problem with the camera. Hell wid em.

When im 70 yrs old i'll die in the space shuttle headin towards moon. They cant reach the moon and em noobz are planning about reachin Mars. Damn paise khau scientists. Just say life exists. I wud say life exists 50 light years away from here...
    DAMN guyz be practical. These scientists are all for money.