Namastay

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EmThree, May 2, 2007.

1. EmThree

EmThree New Member

Why hello there! My mother requested I learn to play some Indian songs on guitar and it seems I've come to the right place. I'm from Canada, born there too, and a decent guitar player. My family is Hindu we are from Punjab, Jagroan. I'm quite fluent in Punjabi but not so much in Hindi. If you have any questions about Canada or need some Graphics design done, just send me a note or something. Hopefully you can tolerate my Canadian slang. I'm quite picky when it comes to grammar, so please excuse me if I scold you. You may be surprised by my age too ;) Quite young, aren't I?

For my art, visit:

https://megamanexev3.deviantart.com

2. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

hello emthree...........welcome to igt.............we cant c ur age writen newere......it doesnt matter hw old or hw young r u.............u just hve to a passion for guitar...............................n joy............

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

EmThree = I'm 3? You dont mean u r 3 yrs old, do ya? hah..

Nice artwork.. Guess that's ur pic up there in ur gallery so ur NOT three :)

Anyway, welcome to IGT!

4. chainsaw

chainsaw New Member

Ah, finally some appreciation for right grammar

5. yazi

yazi Banned

Damn you politically correct pura-linguists!

6. yazi

yazi Banned

That you in the pic? Damn I never knew Canada was this dull!

7. EmThree

EmThree New Member

Tis me 1 year ago. I'm 13...and finally, a forum where some people actually know proper English. I've been to India a few times and I thought to myself, this is so dull, everyone's the same =P We're multi cultural!

8. yazi

yazi Banned

I was referring to the monochrome background, Oh Great Peter of the North!

9. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

namastey...

10. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Welcome,emThree!hope you w'll like the stay ,here in the place,

11. EmThree

EmThree New Member

I took it in the Mac Lab of my school during English and was skrewing around with the effects =P