n00bdom!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alpha1, Apr 18, 2006.

1. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

^ yeah excatly n ^^ is always to hard working all the time @IGT. :beer:

2. vishalj

vishalj Banned

D0 1 3\/3|\| |-|4\/3 70 54'/ 7|-|@ 7|-|3 /\/\0D5 5U><0R? 15|\|'7 17 4 91\/3|\|?

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

cut the leet ppl... or the thread is closed....
    i have no paitence to go to some link....just to understand the talk here
    :mad:

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hey!

Man this thread is dedicated to all Leeters.
    Damn you have one totaly spam - Bengali ChitChat thread, which was even made sticky.

Heck, even the normal Chit Chat forum is nothign but spam.
    Here atleast ppl are very limited and they are atleast promoting something in technology.

This is so unfair.
    :cry1:

5. n00b

n00b New Member

d000d ! :

Quoting wikipedia :

"Newb" is not necessarily an insulting word, but "noob" usually is. However, due to the evolution of language, the term noob or 'n00b' is now used both ways and newb is used only infrequently." ;)

hehe, dont make people look down upon me dude ! :D

6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^u gotta be kiddin' me :S

7. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^Wht the?

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

This thread is hereby resurrected in interest of the chit chat lounge.

9. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

! luf moiself.

10. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

i cant believe this thread is back in circulation..
    lol...and in the interest of?

sheesh.. [+37 4 |_1|=3 |>303|>|_3
    :annoyed:

11. Greeshma

Greeshma Greeshma'z in da House

ok well according to most people i talk noobish then.................................................................................. but seriously u guyz need something else to talk about

12. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

my my .. defensive are we?
    :cool:

13. Greeshma

who me??????........no mate.......just think ther are better thing to talk about then how people write........i just dont get y people have a problem wit it.......i mean most poeple oviously understand it........................i mean if it's too over tha top.......mayB that wud be anoying and just no point in reading it............i've tried to tone mine down for sum of u guyz to stop yapping on about it...........but" i'v jst bin so ust 2 talkin lyk dis on msn" thatz how i wrote comments on IGT.

14. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

first of all, the mate bit can go.. :cool:..i aint a guy if thats what you speculating.

second, i understand that leet speak may be your style of talking/chatting with someone..theres no need nor no point in justifying yourself. alot of people do. its a waste of time, if you ask me, since it takes longer to type when you constantly switching from numbers to letters.

third.. i take it you havent been a part of this igt family for a long time.. so you obviously have no idea, how some of the people here cling to ridiculously unintelligent conversations and discussions.
    you gotta learn to read and forget. or to not read at all..

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

um, she's not talking about 1337 speak at all.

Greeshma, the leet speak is how people write with numbers/symbols instead of characters....not like gr8 but more like 7415

that was this btw(I think??)

16. Greeshma

no...no....i say mate to guys and girls............just like a call females guys.........that just how we talk sumtimes............so bare with me......and the i didn't even think about u'r gender wenn i sed it........well i was reading most of it but i thought this originally came from the way i rite but so thought the people writting random numbers we just being idiots........

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

lawl.

pet00nya, our hearts are in our mouths and we're all eyes.

shsnawada likes this.
  18. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Greeshma let's accept it. The way you write is uncool and irritating.

You don't become "Kool" by saying things like "Ma cellphone" "hey m8" "u'r" "LyK"

eew. Get a life.

19. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

I'm not going to bare with you but if you want to bare that's absolutely fine! We're more or less progressive :)

BJR what does tais mean anyway? It's 7h15 I don't think there is a symbol for h in 1337 5p34k.

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

doh I knew i'd goofed somewhere. # would probably be close

6#3Y!