1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

oi, I forgot to tell you. I heard your hotel california intro. The notes are correct but you need to work on the flow of your fingers. It is not continous...i.e.- there is a small pause after every note which should not happen unless delibrately done. But decent work.

I won't be on IGT much longer so I dunno if I'll get a chance to listen to this recording...certainly not this week so I'll try later.

3. jekyll

jekyll Banned

kyun bhai .. .biwi bhag gayee to dhoondne jaa raha hai? :think:

ill listen to the recording tomorrow

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i think>>

ur guitaring>> 9/10

ur singing>> 5.5/10

i need not give u any feedback for ur guitaring but for singing u have a few miles ahead to cover...though im not a good singer...but im a perfect listener. so i can tell u that u need practise for singing in high scale or high pitch or maybe for low too along with some breathing exercises. There is nothing unusal about it...without a very good and strong and focussed practise..v all are a bit raw like this.

keep it up :)

5. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

He hee ........................ :p: :p: :p:

6. abhimanjrekar

thx guys all....@bjr tussi wer goin......@vin yaa i m not a good english singer..heheh.......

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaa.....dude!......wtf........your guitar chord strumming is all gud..........but your voice never mind how it sounds......but where the fuk do store all your energy??.....the original song,, that gal sings it wid anger with gr8 persuasivenes....and u are singing it like a typical madrasi!......i cant refrain from laughing!

8. abhimanjrekar

yaar rockin i forgot lyrics for this song in between..and since im on headpones i have to take care to sing in low voice,if i let free....only my voice will come..ill have to post a separate guitar recordin for tht..lollz.......

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ok ok ....i can see thte problem.......anywayz,,,, are u coming for da mumbai jam??

10. abhimanjrekar

i will love to ,rockin....but yaar im not into heavy stuffs re.......i mostly play hindi....and a little english..and u all will be heavy metal guys ....so willl i fit in????...thts wht im thinkin..........i told atul also.....

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ok.....so thats the case....well letsee....maybe things can turn the other way out as well!

12. abhimanjrekar

ok..ill be waitin in tht case...