My Youre Beautiful Recording Check out!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by jimmy_cool, Aug 22, 2006.

1. jimmy_cool

jimmy_cool The Coolest One!!

Hey Guys Check out my you're beautiful recording....a bit of improvisation though.....and in the middle i went a bit off scale but a good recording i wud say....do comment!!

i used the following chords

Note : Capo On 8th fret

|G||G||Em7||Cadd9|

follow the same progression with D major at times

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Link Plzzzzzz?????????

3. jimmy_cool

4. jimmy_cool

plz reply yaaar.....

5. jimmy_cool

22 views 1 reply....plz guys reply

6. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

nice song ! but why did u take the lower octave later in the song. seriously buddy, it would have made the song complete. and in ur song, the tempo also increases as the song proceeds. anyways, im still impressed by 'tere bin'.

7. jimmy_cool

i kinda made my own version as it wasnt possible for me to copy james blunt....

8. jozko

jozko Banned

@jimmy_cool

u r talented...u r talented...iiiit's true. i heard ur voice on soundclick site. And i donno what to do. cos i can't sing like u :-(
    Kidding follow expert opinions on improving. I use slightly different strumming and slightly different chords from internet (oh basically same)

The video of this song i watched only 2 days ago. Nice simple video, beautiful song, voice, guitaring, terrific stuff. Is the guy on video the singer. he is handsome and in perfect shape (don't call me g** hehe). somebody told me he is/was a policeman, is he? The f***ing was replaced by flying as heard on Blunt video.

9. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

he was a CAPTAIN in the British Army, but not anymore. he gave it up for his music.

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Nice guitaring through out. Though I think U cud have overlapped another track with the tabs, that way with chords in background, it cud have sounded even better.

Vocals, I liked till the first time u hit "ur beautiful", as someone pointed put before here, u r going a step lower, where as u actually gotta pull the song up from there. Hope u understand wat am trying to write. I liked the way you say "I saw ur face...." n one line after that. Just look into the pitch problem, else,. ..ur cover is a phataka mate ;)

11. jimmy_cool

thanx akkyy wilkl try and upload a new recording soon.....

and @jozko i didnt get wat u said did u like my song or u didnt....anyways thanx for listening...

12. shezi123

shezi123 New Member

woww..this is some good stuff dude...keep it up..u got a gr8 voice

13. Wake up nite

Wake up nite New Member

u have an awsum voice man seriously n da guitaring is also gud n da accent u used in dis song sounds awsum n goz w/it!

14. jozko

jozko Banned

@jimmy_cool I meant i liked it Jimmy! I was only trying to put my comments in tune with the song. I thought u got what I meant. Himanshu_sood and Akky has made valuable comments on improving. Do listen to those. Post more. rgds

15. gi[lomu]rish

gi[lomu]rish New Member

hey ok work dude but then the feel is missing..but i liked ur version of "woh lamhay"..man who the hell is the vox sean he sounds awesome..he sounds very close to the jal vocalist...

16. jimmy_cool

@jozko thanx .......

17. good one jimmy....

18. jimmy_cool

thanx devlishly...

19. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

@jimmy - excellent vocals very impressive voice. guitaring and other sound system can be improved.
    @jozco - nice comments dude i liked that very much :)

20. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

classic man ........gone high pitch would hav ben better but i know this song iz pretty tough..... Nice work dude :rockon: