my version of piya by imik

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Imranyou2k5, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

2. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr Imik ko kaun sunta hai??????

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

kyon nahi suntey bhai..

i believe you shouldnot criticise any musician unless u are better than him/her :p:

4. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

yup imik is not that gud!!!!

5. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

hey i wanna tell u one thing that the guitaring is not yours it is of original song you used jet audio to replace ur voice on the imik voice.I heard the your song six times and i clearly get the imik voice in it....so dont cheat people...tell them truth...

6. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

dude i just did a damn computer recording to test out my voice i cant even play the guitar that well and im not lying i didnt use all that jet audio crap i played the song on my computer and sang over it ya so u will here imik but thats me singing the song ya its not an actual cover but im just testing out my voice buddy i aint lying

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@lahori rocker.. please dotn jump to the conclusions before having a knowledge of everything...

8. greenday

greenday New Member

Imran u could've said that earlier, now tat you're caught, blurt it all out won't u lol.

9. nadish

nadish Active Member

Only "Useless" can listen Imiks songs :):):) And I'm not useless!!!! ;)

10. Ozze

Ozze New Member

Imik .. talkin about the kinda music .. they r playin .. i,ll give 10/10 ... well they lag whn it comes to lyrics.. but i belive tht as this one wz debut.. they,ll come up with pretty good stuff...
    Imik .,,

11. hasham

hasham New Member

man imik r frikin good cant really say the same about the cover.... when u guys get ebtter then imik which im sure wont happen n e time soon then u can start dissing them.

12. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

i dont think i did anything wrong recording my voice of imiks two of u are making a huge deal abt it like im caught wat am i caught for if u want i can do a real cover but i dont know how to play the guitar i needed the backround music so i can sing to music instead of having covers with no music and thanx hasham for criticizing again how bout i hear some of ur stuff

13. Lahori_rocker

So good u tested ur voice but have to tell this thing earlier and i said wat i listen and u did nt said that earlier .............but jet audio can also do this thing so why did nt u play your own version we will see how u can play guitar ??? Show us some guts :)

14. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

well i have been playing for 3 months but if u guys want me to show u my skillz than fine ill do it its not abt guts its not like u guys are judges for pakistani idol or some stuff like that but if i can even play the song i will post the chords or tabs or ill get it somewhere here then ill see what i can do

15. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

Prove It
    By Giving Tabs!!!!!

16. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

i got u

hey ppl do u know wat he did
    the ORIGINAL song is played in the background
    he is ONLY singing just to cover imik's voice
    i hope u understand what i said

17. hehaa

hehaa New Member

yaar buddy just heard ur album on net, i would rather recomed you not to try such things pen air, try practicing it in you washroom you MIGHT IMPROVE a bit.

any way its take time to upload the song so just take chill, and dont bother for uploading, ur guitaring is OK, but not vocal, just save it on computer and when you are alone in home then listen ;) and enjoy :D

18. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

hehaa whatever ur name is i dont really think u know how to judge music cuz i have been practicing with a classical music teacher and he is liking my voice so do u think im gonna listen to u or him hmmmmm..... and plus i havent heard that from anyone yet

19. Lahori_rocker

big evil i post the same thing but he started to quarrel me it means yeh baat sahi hai sach karwa hota hai

20. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

i know yeh baat sahi hai i didnt quarrel with u dude and its not like im publishing this on a cd or something that ur like oh crap he played i just wanted to see if i could sing it damn