My version of Bhanware Ki Gunjan

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by parry, Aug 27, 2008.

1. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

This song was my favourite song since school days and I used to murmur it often. Dint knew that I wud be singing it on my guitar one day.
    I saw the video posted by crazy_engineer and used the same chords and here is my version of the song.
    Comments in the form of bouquets and brickbats are most welcome as always. :grin:
    Thanks Crazy_Engineer

Here is the link -
    https://soundclick.com/share?songid=6842206

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

havent heard this song as im not a fan of old music but this tune is good! foot tapping stuff this......

slight sur faults here and there.......also you were trying sing like bee sometimes...... if it exists in the original then it wasnt excuted properly here.......

but nonetheless keep going!!!!

cheers!
    :beer:

3. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Thanks sukrut

Yes I know you are into Rock and English stuff. Well I dont think the wavering of voice (bee thing) exists in the original version of this kishore kumar song. Some of it I made up and some I cudnt get away with (hehe..) Anyways good that atleast there was no issue on my accent this time unlike my earlier 'hero' song which i sang in tooti phooti english. :grin:
    Thanks again.

4. Crazy_Engineer

Crazy_Engineer New Member

Hey parry!

Thanks :) . You've done the song very well! Great job! Would you mind a suggestion?

The song would sound even better if you could sustain the surs where it should sustain for bit longer. Right now, it sounds like the square wave pattern.

Great job & keep up the good work! Waiting for more!

5. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Thanks CE

Well "Square Wave Pattern", some engineering at work? (hehe..). Yes I understand what u r saying. My voice quivers on high notes and may be it will take time. Thanks buddy for being objective.
    Yes more will surely come soon. Stay connected.
    :beer:

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Not bad at all Parry, the guitaring is simple but it sounds good!
    The vocals aren't bad either, your Sur is one the best of most of the IGT-ians here, but as i said before, that isn't enough. Try to add some more feelings and emotions in your voice.
    Overall a very good attempt man, keep going and take care!

7. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Thanks keoraf

Thanks Keoraf. Your comments have always been a source of encouragement for me. Yes I understand the sur faults , dont know how much time it will take. And the feeling factor, yes if properly done it makes so much difference to a song.
    Thanks once again. Take care u too 'Man' !