My Tulasi Custom is here!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by nebuchadnezzar, Jun 17, 2005.

1. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

...:beer::).....

2. sudhin

sudhin New Member

hey good looking choice but believe me a heavy guitar can be a more serious problem than you imagine as it causes loads of problems with shoulders and back even if you rehearse for an hour or two.

Yamaha Pacifica guitars at under 10.5K offer far better quality and assured sound and a brand name to boot. and cost just 1K more than you mentioned.
    Thulasi is a friend of mine and a good guitar repair place. PRS spend hundreds of dollars on the finishing process with the latest materials and whiz bang machine tools so dont imagine a local workshop could compete with that sort of finish.But if you ask me your guitar looks really cool, good job, keep rocking.

3. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

The last time I checked Pacificas were going for 11.7K types..maybe that shop was overpriced..newaz...although it was my first elec,I took the chance of going for a custom...only time will tell whether I regret my decision or not....
    You are right about the weight,I have start pumping some iron to get in shape for handling my guitar:p:

4. Speculator

Speculator New Member

Can you please PM me the address and phone no. OF Tulasi MUsic if you have it?

I misplaced it.

Thanks in advance!

5. xulfi

xulfi New Member

nice guitar dude very nice hope u will enjoy playing it and looks like washburn kc600 cool stufff congrats

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Thanks man:)..its actually a PRS copy..