MY:: tu hi meri shab hai ...frm gangster...

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by abhimanjrekar, May 14, 2006.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

30 views and no replies yet?

Anyways guitar sounded good..vocals still need improvement :sadbye: hope ur practicing?

3. abhimanjrekar

^^ got ur reply..enuf for me..arey ab recs r on hold..examssss frm 18 to 1....

MASK7 likes this.
  4. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

best of luck for exam...... nice guiatring... vocals need improvement... at some points u changed the mood of the song ...

5. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

lol rofl now i realised after hearin the song why he aint got ne replies........ jees buddy...such a merciless slaughter cud hav only been expected from u as u r best known butcher of igt...waise i wud give 4 outta 10 for the song n plz donn ask me why i gave u 4 :p :) :-d " god save KK n Pritam... "

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

NIce one dude yep a little impr for vocals will be welcomed ;) but though it was a good one as usual

good luck for ur exams

7. abhimanjrekar

aha..ther u r...ye...i wonder how u gave 4...it din deserve...i told na i m gonna take classes frm u..phuleez phuleez ....enroll me...and jeez..u opened up the way for ur threads now for me...since i was told to hold back....:beer:

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  8. ok...so guitaring was good...i think abhi..u dont need improvements in vocals or may be..but if u r not comfortabel with high pitches than sing it on the low..i think than u r recs will be the best..enjoy...

9. RoMeO_Gguru

u r always welcome at my thrds i like competition.....:)

10. abhimanjrekar

yeah dude....i hafta work on high notes....:beer: ..and i wont get good recs unless i get a new software and tht is possible only afte a month wen i get my new pc and throw this dabba out.....

11. urs_nir

urs_nir New Member

the guitar was cool man..........but u can shift to a lower scale and try singing the same song....should work fine...!! and you can get lyrics rite at some places!!....else was gr8 man...i guess first to be recorded..on IGT!!!
    tuff song!!
    KK and pritam rocks!!!

12. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

Hez the Guitar God Baby!!!!! Whoooooooooooooooooooo

13. abhimanjrekar

^^ long time...is tht ur band in ur avy ???

14. RoMeO_Gguru

btw slippy was tht me u wr referrin to :)

15. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

man u changed da song. guitar was ok. vocals need improvement. Dont sing songs of high pitch. next time record wid lyrics in front of u.

its tu hi mera rab not tu hi meri rab hain. sum similiar mistakes as well
    Overall - 5/10

16. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

nice one man! tiny bit of improvement on vocals (but only on high notes, low notes were just fine ;) ) guitar was good!
    repped

17. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

mere shabdo me kaha jae to
    guitaring 5/10 (effortless)
    vox 4/10 (try on a lower scale..plzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

aur romeo ke shabdo me kaha jaae to
    "i jus dun understand y do i download ur songs abhi......
    god has given me nice bandwidth, unlimited downloads
    but uska galat istemaal ho raha hai
    ur songs r .........in megabytes???? tht to 4 - 5
    they r not worth 100 kbs mann"

dil pe mat le yarr
    kidding
    but u needa work hard
    now tht u ve inspired me
    i'll post my cover
    recording..........................

18. RoMeO_Gguru

dear abhi i guess this is enuff to noe how u sing a tip first atleast take the pains to learn the lyrics vox is a too far a ques :)

19. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

romeo guru comment ker rahay ho ya zagda yaaar chup ho ja nai tho cryptic ajayegi :)

abhi .... yaaar mulund la bhet ....exam chya nanter all d best :rock:

20. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Romeo, once you've given your comments once, shut up and stay off the thread alright? You learn to respect other people's work else you'll be off the website soon, very soon. If you cant do that, you shall not be allowed to post in threads nor start threads.