MY:: "TERI DEEWANI" ....by kailash...(( + leads..chek out...))

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by abhimanjrekar, Apr 8, 2006.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

Hardik, notty_lad and vini like this.
  2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

hey seriously a nice attempt!!..i've never heard this song before (will download now :) )... nice guitaring! u've improved ur singing..jokes apart!! u have such a nice voiz man..y dont u practise sincerely or take voice training..or u want sum1 to sponosor that? :grin: no seriously look into it!
    Good effort..reps for u!

3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

nice one abhi ...... :)

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Yeah man abhi .. I liked it .. there were hitches everywhere .. in singin .. recording .. also i felt da chords .. but da way u've presented it is good .. I liked it for some reason :) .. If u jz smoothen up a li'l by some practise it'l be great ;) .. Good work ..

5. abhimanjrekar

@ vini,notty, ankur,

thx a lott fellas for the appreciation......i got my songs worth..thx a lot again.....felt good....

@ vini, yaar thx for tht..but i don haf time for classes re..il try on my own..lets see.......

@ notty, yaar wo hitches wer due to the one second break . it comes on my audacity if i overlap leads on chords..and man, the song was too tough...i heard nearly 20 times..stil i couldnt get it in........newayz good u liked..i suggest u also give it a shot...wil suit u....il also try to make it nice more ..thx again.....

6. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Hey nice song man...have't really heard the song before but i liked your cover...:beer:

I liked the guitaring the most...singing was OKAY...but if you take lessons...i am sure u will be an awsome singer....:beer:

You went totally offscale between 1:06 and 1:12....keep practicing man...

You definately deserve reps...

7. abhimanjrekar

^^ ya man thx,....ya actually i was findin hard rememberin the scale..kailash is a baap..but i tried my best to give it out......i even messed the ending....

sarang_cool likes this.
  8. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

^^^but u were pretty descent...:beer: .....ur singing has been improved a lot man...juz keep practicing....:beer: now i should stop spamming i guess..:eek::

9. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

where can i get this song online??.....
    btw..nicely done abhi...keep up the good work!!...reps:)

10. abhimanjrekar

thx again sarang....and thx hardik..il pm u the site...

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i found ur effort commendable thats y i am pressing on this thing that u shud get vocal training...get ur focus off the guitar now dude! u can be a badass singer one day
    think about it

12. abhimanjrekar

^^ haila...touchwood..if tht happens, im gonna record the first duet with u !!!!!!!

13. vini

vini Repeat Offender

haha..ok let me know in advance and i'll take some vocal training as well..anyways all the best for that ;)
    back to topic

keep practising..and soon iL give u a feedback like a pure critic..we'll discuss

14. shagunx

shagunx New Member

yea...it was nice....esp. the guitarin ....liked the way u said "thank u' at the end ..lol

15. abhimanjrekar

^ thx ya.,....ya i always say thk u...tum log itna sunte ho na .....and btw nice siggy....

16. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

arey yaar itna achha kaise gaa lete ho.... ?
    good work.... reps 4 u.

17. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

Tough u wre out of sur in some places ... but for a 1st attempt its a good work...
    i tried singing this song .. its a damn tough song... i always run out of breath

18. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Nice attempt dude!! Its a great song by Kailash Kher and pretty hard to sing.

Guitaring was good, and the vocals were ok, though you have the ability to improve. You got to improve on the starting of your vocals as they are pretty unstable, but then you catch on to the rhythm once the strumming starts, though i think you should have gone one note higher with the vocals. Also, you need classical vocal training, this song doesnt go without that!

Keep practicing, do it again, you will become better!! Its all about your practice, and less listening to the original song. :)

Take care, Laterzzz

19. abhimanjrekar

ya thx jamke and priyank..will look into tht....

20. devilzguitar

devilzguitar New Member

hey dude do u actually sing ???
    plz dnt make a joke out of a song !!